amuck-landowner

New look

AThomasHowe

Looks great! I love the lighter look.

If I were to be real picky though, there's a little bit of different padding amounts going on in the side:

hwwPpeW.png

Might look a bit better with 50px on each side?

Besides that though it's really nice. Like the background.

What do you all think?

iWF-Jacob

Verified Provider
I like it quite a bit! Very clean and sleek. I was browsing around when the change happened (I think) and was caught off guard for a moment there.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
The theme has been available as an option in the footer for some time. I just now decided to make it default. :)

I'll look into fixing it up a bit.

iann_lfcvps

Verified Provider
This is my first day back browsing vpsboard in a long time and I was on the old theme for half the day and now on the new. So, with that in mind I don't have near the trained habits about how some things look as much as others. That being said, the new theme is really nice, very clean, less "bulge" overall.

fixidixi

well it looks nice but to be honest i liked the old style better as it left more space to content :)

mojeda

You can select the old style at the bottom of the page on the left side "Change Theme" (next to the RSS button).

I've actually been using this theme for months now and came here thinking "New theme???."

I might try and make a darker version if I have the time.

D. Strout

Resident IPv6 Proponent
I've actually been using this theme for months now and came here thinking "New theme???."
Same here. As I recall, when the new theme became available and I switched, at first I didn't like it, but now I much prefer it. I like lighter themes over dark ones generally, so I'm happy with this theme.

bizzard

Its much cleaner, but too bright for me too, even at the lowest brightness setting in my laptop.

Can you try changing the background from #fff to something like #fcfcfc?

RobertM

I like how the new theme is designed, much cleaner for sure.  Much brighter than the old theme, but I believe it's something I could get used to.

raindog308

vpsBoard Premium Member
I just did "change theme"  "2013 theme" <click> :p

The new theme looks better than the old one but it's too bright for my eyeballs :(
The business of the hatched background was a bit much for me...switched back to 2013.  But for those who like the new, party on!

amuck-landowner