amuck-landowner

NinjaHawk Purchased By One of the Giants* of the VPS Industry

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
It's possible there was legitimately a misunderstanding. I was banned on WHT for months because of a similarity between myself and Fizzadar - who I work with. 

They gave little to no details - They simply said I was a duplicate account - I actually had to guess that was what the misunderstanding was for them to unban me. 

I know nothing of this current situation - this is only my personal experience with WHT misunderstandings.
True, it's always very much possible but he got banned twice within 72 hours. He got banned once, claimed it was BS and got unbanned within a couple days then got nailed again a couple days later.

The 2nd ban stuck for quite a while (in the months).

Francisco

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Ah, I didn't know someone had merged them.

Lean is the Toyota stuff.

Six Sigma is GE's stuff.

The Six in Six Sigma refers to statistics (error levels), not "six steps" that TMZ made up.
I actually did a multi-million dollar project with GE decades back.  All the management involved were Six Sigma idiots.   Sounds good on paper, maybe good in manufacturing, but hideous in meetings and planning.  Nice people, but delusional.  Couple of weeks yielded little to nothing in my opinion.  Nothing nimble whatsoever.

Frankly, amazed GE accomplishes anything.   Their success is based on monopoly role, government enabling and privileged dole outs.

Anyone claiming Six Sigma in hosting industry, GTFO.   Maybe if you are a huge major player with multiple datacenters and hundred of employees.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
So, I was thinking I missed something with Ninjahawk...

Wasn't Ninjahawk just bought/flipped in past few months to another company?  What company was that and what happened?

kaniini

Beware the bunny-rabbit!
Verified Provider
NDA sir. NDA's. :(

He's a good guy, no one should break his balls.

Francisco
seriesN is a pretty good guy, I helped him out with some botched OpenVZ kernel upgrades a few months back.

That said, I'm not surprised that this happened... lets just say I was warned about this prior to doing the work from one of the providers he was working with.

kaniini

Beware the bunny-rabbit!
Verified Provider

Wasn't Ninjahawk just bought/flipped in past few months to another company?  What company was that and what happened?
No, there was some talk about him moving his nodes to CloudShards though, IIRC.  That was going on about the same time I helped him out with his OpenVZ woes.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder

Host Venom.

I think it was <1.5 months ago, give or take a couple weeks.

tmzVPS-Daniel

Verified Provider
This is a fun thread and very entertaining I must say :). So far the clients that have been transferred from NinjaHawk are very satisfied with our network and servers. Unfortunately, we did not have all of the locations available to satisfy all of the clients. 

Also regarding the fake reviews on WHT, we kept on getting reported by users for "fake" reviews. At that point WHT basically said if you have posted fake reviews tell us now and you would have smaller consequences. If you did not post or endorse fake reviews and we find out you did you will be banned for life. They checked every review that was posted on WHT, all real.  Unfortunately we keep on getting attacked :(.

Also to clear things up, I do own 2 construction companies, scrap metal business and 3 hosting companies now (1 more being acquired at the moment). 

Judging by that picture that was posted with my wife and I it looks like i need to loose some weight!!

If anyone has any questions please e-mail me at daniel [at] tmzvps dot com

Enjoy the rest of the night guys (well at least the ones on the east coast). 

- Daniel :)

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Has everyone been migrated? I've not gotten an email, but my server is still running on the old IP. When can I expect to be migrated?

SkylarM

Verified Provider
Has everyone been migrated? I've not gotten an email, but my server is still running on the old IP. When can I expect to be migrated?
Did they ever specify on their location change? Or was it just the email that said "we're migrating you now, SURPRISE! Hope you like surprises, it's a mystery as to where your new service will be located. SURPRISE! Migrations begin now!"

tmzVPS-Daniel

Verified Provider
Can you please e-mail me your IP? I will let you know exactly on when your VPS will be moved if its not being moved already. 

daniel at tmzvps dot com

Thanks!

tmzVPS-Daniel

Verified Provider
Did they ever specify on their location change? Or was it just the email that said "we're migrating you now, SURPRISE! Hope you like surprises, it's a mystery as to where your new service will be located. SURPRISE! Migrations begin now!"
I don't think I mentioned it in the original e-mail. I am not sure if i did mention it anywhere at all to be honest, it was late at night when I was writing the e-mails. Apologies for that. So far location has not been a problem, the fact that we do not provide IPV6 is. 

Artie

Nope, they never gave us the new location in that email. It's okay tho, the (upcoming?) IP change is enough reason to dump the service.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
I never got the email from what I can tell. Not in my inbox or in my spam folder. I never got my last invoice notice either. My VPS was suspended due to non-payment but I do not recall getting a invoice due notice, and searching Thunderbird for 'ninjahawk' shows the same. No emails in December.

Can you please e-mail me your IP? I will let you know exactly on when your VPS will be moved if its not being moved already. 

daniel at tmzvps dot com

Thanks!

Sure, will do that in just a moment. I also tried to access the client area (https://clients.ninjahawk.net/) so I could check the email logs to see if I was dispatched an invoice notice in December but it appears that it's down. I'll email you the server IP soon. Curious when/if it'll be moved so I can plan accordingly.

Thanks!

tmzVPS-Daniel

Verified Provider
Sent you a PM. 

Daniel

I never got the email from what I can tell. Not in my inbox or in my spam folder. I never got my last invoice notice either. My VPS was suspended due to non-payment but I do not recall getting a invoice due notice, and searching Thunderbird for 'ninjahawk' shows the same. No emails in December.

Sure, will do that in just a moment. I also tried to access the client area (https://clients.ninjahawk.net/) so I could check the email logs to see if I was dispatched an invoice notice in December but it appears that it's down. I'll email you the server IP soon. Curious when/if it'll be moved so I can plan accordingly.

Thanks!

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Also, just a correction on my last post... I did receive a December invoice email... it went to spam, as did the recent announcement. Unsure what, if anything changed, though previously all invoices and emails went to my inbox. Too busy right now to compare email headers from them versus now, just wanted to clearify my previous statement and let it be known they -were- sent to me. :) (Though I guess Thunderbird doesn't search the spam folder by default. Woops)

tmzVPS-Daniel

Verified Provider
The main website/whmcs etc. have not changed location. They are still on the same server as they were before so thats weird. Either way once it's moved to our nodes this will be resolved. 

Also, just a correction on my last post... I did receive a December invoice email... it went to spam, as did the recent announcement. Unsure what, if anything changed, though previously all invoices and emails went to my inbox. Too busy right now to compare email headers from them versus now, just wanted to clearify my previous statement and let it be known they -were- sent to me. :) (Though I guess Thunderbird doesn't search the spam folder by default. Woops)

amuck-landowner