amuck-landowner

NinjaHawk Purchased By One of the Giants* of the VPS Industry

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
:popcorn:

I don't see the announcement of this acquisition on WHT yet Daniel? How come?
WHT isn't very fond of TMZHost...   

I'll give everyone the benefit of the doubt though.

I want to know if on the next episode of VPS FLIPPERS if we will discover what happened with HostVenom and why Ninjahawk was twice bounced in three months?

Something smells about this whole deal.   

Last edited by a moderator:

tmzVPS-Daniel

Verified Provider
WHT isn't very fond of TMZHost...   
Not sure where you are getting this information from... 

I am not sure what happened with HostVenom/NinjaHawk, but the company was sold to us directly by SeriesN. I have no idea what went on before that with them. 

- Daniel :)

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
"I am not sure what happened with HostVenom/NinjaHawk, but the company was sold to us directly by SeriesN"

Oh, hmmm....  SeriesN has been notably silent for past month plus.  Last I checked HostVenom was a merger of "equals".  I assume SeriesN has been busy with his other ventures and less interested in the VPS business.

Are you positive SeriesN actually was the person you dealt with?

tmzVPS-Daniel

Verified Provider
All documents, license etc. have his name.. I know Brandon helped SeriesN with running the company (I think Brandon owns hostvenom).

Either way, we own it now and don't plan on ever selling it.

"I am not sure what happened with HostVenom/NinjaHawk, but the company was sold to us directly by SeriesN"

Oh, hmmm....  SeriesN has been notably silent for past month plus.  Last I checked HostVenom was a merger of "equals".  I assume SeriesN has been busy with his other ventures and less interested in the VPS business.

Are you positive SeriesN actually was the person you dealt with?

raindog308

vpsBoard Premium Member
I want to know if on the next episode of VPS FLIPPERS if we will discover what happened with HostVenom and why Ninjahawk was twice bounced in three months.
I'd watch that show.

Technically, of course, to flip you'd have to buy a VPS company and then sell it for profit, but even a reality show featuring summer hosts would be Must Watch TVtm.

Maybe next could be Iron Host Faceoff - talk five kids, give them $100, and see how long they last in the industry...

MartinD

Retired Staff
Verified Provider
Retired Staff
All documents, license etc. have his name.. I know Brandon helped SeriesN with running the company (I think Brandon owns hostvenom).

Either way, we own it now and don't plan on ever selling it.

So, random question here. When you bought it, what entity signed over the company and received the cheque?

Eased

So, random question here. When you bought it, what entity signed over the company and received the cheque?
Is that really any of our business? Unless you suspect some kind of fraud and SeriesN is being held hostage somewhere for his company. lol 

MartinD

Retired Staff
Verified Provider
Retired Staff
Is that really any of our business? Unless you suspect some kind of fraud and SeriesN is being held hostage somewhere for his company. lol
Not really our business, no, but I suspect there is more than meets the eyes here. I'm not the only one either.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
"All documents, license etc. have his name.."

Did he (SeriesN) come bearing those documents and did you actually meet with him?   I note he is nearer proximity to you than Brandon (HostVenom).

I think others around here are sitting on their hands with their mouthes sewn shut.   Sure a bunch of folks have some goodies on what they smell.

SeriesN always was a straight shooter.    But I think something funny went down in this series of transactions.   Whether or not TMZ is somehow at fault/involved I haven't a clue.

I will say, at last check I was under the belief (perhaps incorrectly) that Brandon (HostVenom) was controlling of the brand and there was some token public face role for SeriesN.  Typically that sort of arrangement is just to save face and keep customers in place / avoid mass migrations away from.

tmzVPS-Daniel

Verified Provider
None of this matters now since we own the company. Everything was done through e-mail. I am really not sure what happened before we bought it with seriesN & hostvenom etc. 

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
Yep it sure was: 

"what entity signed over the company"

SeriesN.

Did TMZ purchase the company Nnja Hawk Solutions Inc or just the (hosting) assets of Ninja Hawk Solutions Inc?

tmzVPS-Daniel

Verified Provider
We agreed that the actual INC registration would be closed down. We will register it under our own name and it will be under TMZHosting. 

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
None of this matters now since we own the company. Everything was done through e-mail. I am really not sure what happened before we bought it with seriesN & hostvenom etc. 

Oh?  I, ummm, well, wonder how that's going to sit when all is said and done.  Seems like a soiled / tarnished asset and by my observation, at least some subset of customers are undergoing / have gone through second migration in as many months.

Strange dealing all around.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Everything was done through e-mail. I am really not sure what happened before we bought it with seriesN & hostvenom etc. 
This is darn strange.  Everyone I know doing deals does proper due diligence, involves lawyers and meets face to face, even on small deals.  Exception is only where you've dealt with entities prior / have a personal relationship.

Dealing in email means you can't be sure who was on the other side.  

amuck-landowner