amuck-landowner

offended by "Balls Out" ?

TheLinuxBug

balls_out___winning_2__75586.1323129890.217.277.jpg

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
I saw the promotion and just thought it was some sort of inside joke that I was outside on. I still don't get it, but haven't thought about it again until this thread came out.

mikho

Not to be taken seriously, ever!
I honestly didn't care that much, I'm not that easily offended and people do tend to add something in ads that should catch the audience eyes.

Were people really offended by this?

wdq

Quade
Nope. You always seem to theme all of your promos and this time you decided to theme would be balls. An interesting theme, but not offensive at all.

Alto

I wouldn't worry about it. Your complainant seems to have a habit of playing the grumpy old man of late.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
I thought 24khost was bailing on the low end market or reducing interest in it... Taking their ball and playing with it elsewhere...

I take it LET hasn't been a big order generator lately?

Ishaq

Verified Provider
Bawls is probably the best energy drink I've ever had, too bad it's so hard to find/expensive.  Also, doesn't everyone like some bawls in their mouth once in awhile?
I do love a good bawlsing.

<_<

Last edited by a moderator:

JDiggity

Well the meaning of "balls out" was I posted over there. 

It basically means taking it to the limit, hard charging.

I didn't think it was rude but Oh well!  grumpy people made me wonder.

@,  I posted the only offer that really fit there.

earl

I think you should have done a left ball right ball promotion with bouncy balls being @ 90% off for life!! Making it the biggest balls of them all!! hahaha

I'm sure no one will complain about your balls being out then!! hahaha

Last edited by a moderator:

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Ahh @24khost has some nutty promo themes.  Read the LET thread and it was moderately, well, LET.

People are wound too tightly or perhaps are high moral adherents.  Nothing wrong with that in my book.  I like the morally slim majority.

Balls have never been per se a PG thing in said context.  Balls all out is a squirrel who can't tuck thy nuts reference.  Stupid critters.

24khost, indeed I like.  Nothing wrong with causing a harmless stir.

amuck-landowner