Offshore vps in Russia please?

Discussion in 'Hosting Talk & Reviews' started by Orestock, Jul 25, 2018.

1. Orestock

Orestock Member

Oct 16, 2014
    Hey guys,
    hope you will help me to choose the right web host!

I need 50 gbs of HD, 1 GB of RAM and 1 TB of data transfer, Linux
    I've found the host called Hostplay.com - their Russian vps deals look quite good.
    Do you think they are trustworthy and reliable? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

2. Droway

Droway Member

Aug 1, 2013
    VPS deals from QHoster.com and HostingSource.com are worth trying.
    They have low prices on well-balanced servers with high uptime and fully-redundant network.

3. Derossi

Derossi Member

Jun 28, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    Use the promo code XOFF15HP and receive 15% off for all new vps orders.
    You can trust Hostplay.com team! The host has the team of professionals who know how to keep their services on top.

4. rumsfo

rumsfo New Member

Jun 11, 2013
    The possession of fully redundant data centers. If you are considering doing business with a smaller hosting vendor, ensure that they have adequate power and connectivity capabilities. Inquire as to the number of lines the facility has. Do they possess an on-site generator? Does the generator receive regular checks and maintenance? What is the average utilization of the connections available?

5. vikmanager

vikmanager New Member

Sep 30, 2017
    You can try vikhost service. We provide reliable and fast services with high uptime.

6. Jackwebbby

Jackwebbby Member

May 5, 2017
    vpsboard on freenode
    Recently my website was hacked due to my own negligence. They even helped me restored my website!
    Hostplay.com is a host you can trust! I'm getting so much more than I paid!

7. Mrejkin

Mrejkin Member

Dec 2, 2014
    I have very good success with Hostplay.com offshore VPS hosting. Their customer service is outstanding...
    Very Good Uptime, Great Support, Good Features. No major problems. Very professional staff.

8. Kostoprav

Kostoprav Member

May 17, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    I must say Hostplay.com are GOOD! I have had responses in a short amount of time and they have solved my problem every time.
    Great support and pricing. It may not have all the latest features etc. So far everything is good...
    Excellent service!

9. web-project

web-project Member Verified Provider

Jan 28, 2014
    try service like windscribe, more choice of VPNs worldwide not just Russia