amuck-landowner

Panels Panels Panels..

fileMEDIA

Verified Provider
Proxmox is a platform and still lacks a decent front end for customers.
Proxmox don´t need any front end for customers. Proxmox for admins, a whmcs module for customers. You only need a whmcs module that offers all needed functions for the customers. Why you need then a front end in proxmox?

Proxmox offers an API for that, but anyone must build it :) Something for modulesgarden?

Ash

Proxmox don´t need any front end for customers. Proxmox for admins, a whmcs module for customers. You only need a whmcs module that offers all needed functions for the customers. Why you need then a front end in proxmox?

Proxmox offers an API for that, but anyone must build it :) Something for modulesgarden?
I wouldn't even class Proxmox as a panel, its too closely tied to the operating system which is what i hate about it. IPv6 is a PITA with Proxmox and there is no bandwidth counting, these two points are a deal breaker for me.

From what i have seen from the developers on there forums, they aren't too keen on taking critisism about it either.

Reece-DM

Verified Provider
Cloudware is already in production for a long time now.  Same with Francisco's Stallion v1.
I've been looking at Cloudware so far the panel looks lovely - though just support for XEN? I'm not to bothered about OVZ to be honest bot support for other Virt's would be a nice addon.

I doubt anyone will get Stallion without a nice chunk of cash upfront. ;)
Probably not, seems like a lot of hype with the people wanting the panel goes in BuyVM's favour. Isn't Stallion 1 a kind of rewrite on SolusVM anyways? All I've seen is them plug there new shit coming at every opportunity.

As were a few weeks in now any major updates from these panels being created? 

Last edited by a moderator:
amuck-landowner