amuck-landowner

phpMyAdmin and roundcube web mail error - Cant log in

Muscularitalian

Im having an issue logging into the roundcube and phpmyadmin. I get an error just shows up with code. I run Centos6 on my VPS. I cant pin point the problem. here are some screenshots of the errors:

phpMyAdmin: 

php.png

roundcube: 

round.png

I forgot about this: Mysql: 

mysql.png

Last edited by a moderator:

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
Seems like an Apache/webserver error.  

i'm kinda in a hurry right now so I can't go any further into it, but I'd suggest you start there.  

Muscularitalian

Ok ill play around with apache again, i rebuilt the virtual hosts, didnt work. Im a bit stuck, no worries, when you get the chance if you can write up a more detailed post i would appreciate that

SentinelTower

Ok ill play around with apache again, i rebuilt the virtual hosts, didnt work. Im a bit stuck, no worries, when you get the chance if you can write up a more detailed post i would appreciate that
We cannot help you if you do not give us more information. You should post your apache config and maybe the parts of the logs that may help us pinpoint the problem. What is the said code?

Muscularitalian

Got it, it ended up being the PHP Despondencies....Something must of messed up when it upgraded, mysql, phphmyadmin, so i res installed php and the despondencies

amuck-landowner