amuck-landowner

Pro-rated services

shawn_ky

I've been buying services by the year (I like the discounts when you do so, but sometimes fear if the company will be in existence), so at this point, it doesn't bother me as it doesn't affect me so much. I am the type that likes to know when a bill is due, so I'd prefer being able to select beginning of the month... and then just pay from there. If it means paying the last 2 weeks of a month to get it there, so be it..

Last edited by a moderator:

SeriesN

Verified Provider
As a provider I am in favor, as an end user, I am also in favor. Why? It makes simple for me to organize things instead of worrying everyday that I owe him, I owe them.

HostUS-Alexander

Verified Provider
As a client i think its great, easy to track everything (1st of the month) For a provider i dislike it, as if all services are renewed on the same day, your causing alot of work load for the one day etc

vanarp

your causing alot of work load for the one day

Curious to know how workload raises for that day? Doesn't everything happen automatically and handled by the billing software?

While I do not exactly understand "Prorated" here, I prefer my billing cycle to start from the day I signed up so that my next invoice would be due at the same time following month. This way I do not have to worry about paying more to the provider.

HostUS-Alexander

Verified Provider
Curious to know how workload raises for that day? Doesn't everything happen automatically and handled by the billing software?

While I do not exactly understand "Prorated" here, I prefer my billing cycle to start from the day I signed up so that my next invoice would be due at the same time following month. This way I do not have to worry about paying more to the provider.
 Non payment - i suspend and terminate manually, i prefer this. Everything else is mostly automatic. 

amuck-landowner