amuck-landowner

Prometeus LEB VPS - VZ3

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
If this is the same poster as deca101 on WHT then he has promised to cross post his complaints to 4000 sites. :p

Sal already addressed the issue on Saturday...

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showpost.php?p=9371848&postcount=3
Having beaten my head long and hard with the other complaint thread today.... I can say there might be some basis behind this customers gripe session.

However blackmailing hosts, threatening to ruin them, encouraging non buying due to your experience, all are flawed.   Some are downright illegal.

I was good with the rambling until the OP on this one went involving the the NAZI's.  Tricky saying when to pull a thread, but what Sal posted on WHT involving this guy (assumed to be) was ugly.

fixidixi

Site recovered 4 minutes ago:

Statuscake:
Total Downtime: 01:22:05

UptimeRobot:

[..] back UP (HTTP 200 - OK) (It was down for 1 hour, 19 minutes and 35 seconds).

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
Site recovered 4 minutes ago:

Statuscake:

Total Downtime: 01:22:05

UptimeRobot:

[..] back UP (HTTP 200 - OK) (It was down for 1 hour, 19 minutes and 35 seconds).
Power failure.  About 1/2 of their stuff is still down (including the MYSQL offload server and most of IWStack).  I'm assuming the power failure was limited to their DC CDLan because SeFlow's DCs are in the same campus and didn't experience any problems.

amuck-landowner