amuck-landowner

QuadraNet - HELLO VPS PROVIDERS! China Telecom NOW LIVE! -- Let's Work Together!

QuadraNet_Adam

Verified Provider
QuadraNet is pleased to announce some refreshing changes to our network!

UPDATE: China Telecom has been added to QuadraNet's Los Angeles premium network mix! View Reuters Article

YES, that's right! Right when you thought our connectivity to Asia couldn't get any better, we did it! Expand to the Los Angeles market today.

Top 5 reasons to choose QuadraNet as your choice of provider:

1) We own and operate our own facilities and infrastructure.
2) We provide TRUE 24x7 on-site support. Not "across the street," or "a quick drive away" - our engineers work for QuadraNet full time and work out of the same datacenters that YOUR equipment is in.
3) We are debt-free and have weathered the economic downturn without a blip. No financing or leasing here, all dedicated servers are purchased outright by QuadraNet.
4) We are active contributors and members of the vpsBoard and the web hosting community. On that note, QuadraNet is currently at HostingCon 2015 in San Diego at the moment, feel free to stop and say hi!
5) We actually care about helping small businesses and partners grow, and understand that our business depends on your happiness - which is why we will go great lengths to ensure it.

Our network blend in Los Angeles now consists of the following:

GT-T/TiNet -- Transit -- 1 x 10Gbps
PCCW/BTN -- Transit -- 1 x 10Gbps
ChinaUnicom -- Transit -- 1 x 10Gbps
Cogent Communications -- Transit -- 1 x 10Gbps
Telia -- Transit -- 1 x 10Gbps
NTT -- Transit -- 2 x 10Gbps - ONLINE NOW!
China Telecom -- Transit -- 1 x 10Gbps - ONLINE NOW!
AboveNet/Zayo -- Transit -- 1 x 10Gbps
Equinix Exchange -- Peering -- 1 x 10Gbps
Any2Exchange -- Peering - 1 x 10Gbps
Host.net -- Peering -- 2 x 10Gbps
HiNet Taiwan -- Peering -- 1 x 10Gbps
Plus hundreds of additional network peers

The reliability of your datacenter and network is crucial, pick someone who will support you the best!

This week, instead of posting pre-configured server offers, I'd like to extend a customized and flexible solution. I am creating sustainable dedicated server deals with VPS providers! Simply send me a PM on vpsB or email me directly at [email protected] with what you need, and ALL reasonable offers/requests will be considered. If I cannot meet your request for any reason, I will counter you with the best available alternative. We have datacenter locations in Los Angeles, Dallas and Miami.

At the very least, I'd love to be a resource, so feel free to add me on Skype at: QuadraNet.Adam

Thank You for your time - we look forward to working with you!

Last edited by a moderator:
amuck-landowner