quality VPS provider ?

Kostoprav

Greetings over there! I'm looking for quality VPS provider.
What can you say about Hosting.uk and also Hostnamaste.com hosting?
They seems reliable and experienced host but I'd like to hear personal experience with them.

Any discounts please?

Lewis-H

Best VPS Hosting Options to Consider:
InMotion – Best overall VPS hosting provider.
Bluehost – Most feature-rich VPS hosting service.
DreamHost – Best for unlimited bandwidth.
Liquid Web – Best for managed VPS hosting.
HostGator – Most scalable VPS hosting service.
A2 Hosting – Best for developers.

David007

They seems reliable and experienced host but I'd like to hear personal experience with them.

Any discounts please?
If you are looking for a reliable VPS hosting provider, bodHOST.com is the one you can trust. Competent support from an experienced customer service team is available to help you 24/7. All hosting packages come with 99.95% uptime and 30-day money-back guaranteed.

bodHOST is offering an instant 50% OFF on both Linux and Windows VPS. To avail the offer use code - VPS50

Derossi

I am a freelance webmaster. I live in US. I have over 30 customers to whom I give web hosting. Hostnamaste.com service is really professional.

Mrejkin

I came to hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS 6 months ago.. Must say that I am fully-satisfied using their services.
Pricing is only about one dollar more a month than my previous host, but it is worth.. I would pay some extra dollars for reliability and speed than to see my web sites down.

Divya165

A big part of the Host.co.in offering is based upon excellent customer service. They have several different means of getting in touch and an excellent Service Level Agreement.
  • 99.9% uptime
  • 24/7 email support
  • Live telephone and live chat support in multiple languages
  • 30-day money-back guarantee
  • Free migration from other hosts
For more details visit: https://www.host.co.in/windows-vps-hosting

Rachel dsouza

Any discounts please?
Hostripples serves with the best hosting offers!
Their latest offers include a flat 50% discount rates for web hosting.
Check out at https://hostripples.in/cheap-openvz-vps-india.php

Attachments

Jackleo7878

If you are looking for the best Web Hosting provider around your business then I suggest WHUK - Web Hosting UK, It is the best and leading web hosting provider that provider Cheap VPS hosting for your website with unlimited benefits.

Features :
  • 24x7 Support
  • SSD Storage
  • Optional Control Panel
  • Proactive Monitoring
  • Remote Reboot
  • 5 Star Rating
  • Server Management

Wark

VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and hosting.uk are the best to have a deal with.
They are Superb! They are affordable and the best.

Ingrid

The best VPS provider is hostround.com.
They provide high uptime, qualified support even for an out-of-competence questions, flexible price policy - these are just a few words from the huge list of benefits they're offering to their customers.

ctrls

Any discounts please?
So, Basically When we go for VPS Hosting?

When your application or website traffic has been increasing, which that impacting page loading speed or if you are looking for better security and safety.

Key metrics you need to consider before you a choose VPS Hosting Services:-

Track Record High Server Uptime.
Check whether VPS need to be managed by to you or them.
Cost Comparison.
24/7 Customer Support.

LeapNikhil

There are many companies which are providing VPS hosting service. I am suggesting you check reviews on Google. Also, check whether they are providing 24/7/365 days support via Phone, Live chat and helpdesk or not.