amuck-landowner

QuickPacket - Dual Xeon L5420 - 16 GB RAM - 1 TB HD - KVM over IP / IPMI - $49.99 per month

Marc M.

Phoenix VPS
Verified Provider
@qps congratulations on a great offer! I just saw this, and if Andre from LET doesn't jump on it then I doubt he'll find anything much better considering price/quality of service/hardware. Is it possible to add more RAM to these servers? Thank you.

qps

Verified Provider
@qps congratulations on a great offer! I just saw this, and if Andre from LET doesn't jump on it then I doubt he'll find anything much better considering price/quality of service/hardware. Is it possible to add more RAM to these servers? Thank you.
Yes, these servers are upgradable to 24 GB RAM.  The additional cost is $15 per month or a one-time $89.99 setup fee.

qps

Verified Provider
Dont you guys do L5520 deals? L5450 really turns me off 
If you are interested in an L5520, please contact our sales team for a custom quote.

So an additional $15/month to add 8GB of RAM for 24 GB of RAM total?
Yes, that is correct.

Thanks for your interest!

Also, I just added some more inventory for the special...

Last edited by a moderator:

qps

Verified Provider
IPv6 is not ready for customer use yet.  We will announce when it is ready.  Thanks for your interest.

D. Strout

Resident IPv6 Proponent
when is when ?
It always irritates a little bit when I see that a provider's AS has IPv6 prefixes assigned, but they don't offer it. My ISP is that way too. But I understand that these things take time, and I imagine @qps didn't say when exactly because he doesn't know. I'm sure they're working on it as best they can.

qps

Verified Provider
Do you offer any hardware RAID upgrades?  If so, what is the cost associated with this?
We can offer hardware RAID, but pricing depends on which hardware RAID card you need.  Please open a sales ticket and we can discuss the specifics.  Thanks.

qps

Verified Provider
We have more of these servers in stock.

Additionally, we have the following available in Las Vegas:

Quantity 1 - Xeon E3-1270v2 / 32 GB RAM / KVM/IPMI / 2x 1 TB Hard Drives $149.99

Quantity 1 - Dual Xeon L5420 / 16 GB RAM / 2x 500 GB Hard Drives $59.99

Quantity 5 - Dual Xeon L5420 / 16 GB RAM / 2x 1 TB Hard Drives $64.99

Please PM me or open a sales ticket for more details.  Thanks!

jarland

The ocean is digital
New job, slightly less poor, glad to be a QuickPacket customer again! Seriously though, 4 hours from ordered to provisioned? I would've been happy with Monday ;)

amuck-landowner