amuck-landowner

radio sensory beta.

mtwiscool

website comming soon.
i have started to make a internet radio with public domain music for people with autism to help keep calm and to help not have meltdowns it is fully non-profit.
we go 8 songs so far and will be adding more tomorrow(shuffled at random).

they may be some random stops as i config the server.

the steam is here:
http://radio.radiosensory.co.uk:8000/listen.pls

it needs vlc or winamp as windows media won't support it.

Thank You and happy sensory.

Last edited by a moderator:

SrsX

Banned
It's not the point, I doubt anyone on here has autism besides you (or well you claim to).

You're in the wrong community, kid.

NodeBytes

Dedi Addict
I'm sorry, but that was harsh.

He has a cool idea, and while the implementation may not be the best it's a great start to a cool project. I could see this being a good resource for those with autism and other disabilities. Keep up the good work.  :)

Magiobiwan

Insert Witty Statement Here
Verified Provider
SrsX, there's plenty of Bandwidth out there. It's not going to waste any. How about you go and rethink your attitude?

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
It's not the point, I doubt anyone on here has autism besides you (or well you claim to).

Kidding right? I think there are plenty of folks here and in similar hosting communities with autism spectrum issues.

So are all the tracks environmental? Tuned in and one sounded like wind and rain.

Last edited by a moderator:

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder

Pretty harsh.

Kidding right? I think there are plenty of folks here and in similar hosting communities with autism spectrum issues.

So are all the tracks environmental? Tuned in and one sounded like wind and rain.
Regardless of the disease, it seems like a neat project. Since TurnTable.FM shutdown where I spent all day listening to tunes, I've been wanting to setup something kind of similar to what the OP is asking about for vpsBoard where I can have a playlist of music (though from YouTube or SoundCloud) and have a playlist that streams and can be added to, shuffled, searched, etc. :)

SrsX

Banned
Yes, I was harsh, I apologize. I didn't mean to be that harsh, I just have a person dislike for mtwiscool.

mtwiscool

Most are.

It is used to provide a sensory input to be calm

notFound

Don't take me seriously!
Verified Provider

Most of what I see you posting is at least half-correct, but you are talking absolute toss right now. I can name a few people I know on here that have autism. If this is useful to them is a different question, I agree Matthew is a bit of an idiot but I don't think there's a need to pick on everything - he seems to actually be serious about it. Give him a break.

yomero

Long time I haven't posted in this communities, but I always read the new threads :)

i will be adding more music today

so what type of relaxing music do you want me to add??

I am almost totally in the chillout/lounge side of the music, maybe something like that?

mtwiscool

Long time I haven't posted in this communities, but I always read the new threads :)

I am almost totally in the chillout/lounge side of the music, maybe something like that?
yes it is like that.

it is made to make you calm.

9 more songs added.

amuck-landowner