amuck-landowner

RaidLogic.net out of business?

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Care to share some details on the new management or what has taken place?

RaidLogic.NET

Verified Provider
new details RaidLogic.NET is now part of the DTS-NET family

The company now has over 100,000 domain names under management; operate 3 proprietary data centers in Texas,  Nevada and Connecticut

DTS-NET was founded in 1997, and is a privately owned, located in Southington, CT, USA

More Details to come I will keep you all posted :)

Last edited by a moderator:

ItsChrisG

Verified Provider
Scammer Alert. All over WHT. RAIDLogic is a bullshit scam operation.

Sells hardware then tries to steal your money and never sends you shit. Multiple people attempted to be conned by them, punk bitch tried to steal $2500~ from me too.

ItsChrisG

Verified Provider
Now under new management

Congrats on being a complete fucking idiot. You bought a company that blatantly and publicly scammed or attempted to scam / steal / defraud / "grand theft" people out of cash.

Nice buy bro. Genius move, you will go FAR in the industry. 

58601052.jpg

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Scammer Alert. All over WHT. RAIDLogic is a bullshit scam operation.

Sells hardware then tries to steal your money and never sends you shit. Multiple people attempted to be conned by them, punk bitch tried to steal $2500~ from me too.

Can you PM me details about this?

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
ItsChrisG was refunded by PayPal.  Unclear if the Syntrel / former owner of RaidLogic made good with everyone or if this was case of payment companies making the customers good.

This is VERY DISTURBING to me as someone who routinely chases bad actors in this industry.  RaidLogic was a stable long lived brand and in the past two years was acting very strange.

Just because the company was sold, well, unsure how we all believe this is clean.  Like I said earlier, proof of the sale would be go a long way.  Similarly speaking to the Syntrel entity and the person named on account invoices and saying if that's who you bought from might shine needed light on multiple issues.

I thank you for being forthcoming with the WHT thread.  Positive move.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Let's take this a bit further for clarity sake:

RaidLogic = Syntrel = TheServerExperts?  Do I have that right?

I know RaidLogic = TheServerExperts from the accounts and like former website design that was suspect. CONFIRMED ADDRESS MATCHES.

People are looking in Netherlands or were, probably at another drop ship mailbox company.  Meanwhile, another address in Aruba.

It's interesting the address on raidlogic's domain --- prior... we go from Miami and an interesting shipping business (buy from US and they ship anywhere) to Aruba and what I think is a well established Dutch law firm address...

Jeff Santino was the owner?  I have my ahh.... doubts.

amuck-landowner