amuck-landowner

Request for Dedicated or Hardware Virtualization VPS in Singapore

johnlth93

Hi,

I've been using oneasiahost for awhile although they treated me badly since the beginning but i stay with them as they are having great network peering with MY-HK-CN. Now they "finally" decided to "kick" me off their service (probably due the the nature of my server usage)

Anyway that aside, i am now looking for Dedicated server or any Hardware based-visualization VPS in Singapore.

I would like to keep my budget @ around USD100/month.

Not much demand on the hardware itself but i would need a fairly dedicated bandwidth (10mbps or above) with 1 or 2 TB/month data transfer.

FYI i'm running a vpn service hence the need of the bandwidth.

Hoping if anything can hook me up with some good deals.

Thanks,

John Lee

Last edited by a moderator:

Oliver

Verified Provider
I can't make any suggestions for Singapore but if Hong Kong is worth looking at it might be worth checking out EDIS.

Alternatively I have sent you a PM because something in Australia might be of interest to you as well. I hope you don't mind.

Cheers,

Oliver

Oliver

Verified Provider
Sure peterw, just "hinted" at my own business offerings from either Adelaide or Sydney. The Adelaide location gets good latency to Singapore and a lot of SE-Asia of via Perth and the Sydney location into the rest of Asia via the Sydney - Hong Kong or Sydney - Japan cable networks.

https://www.ransomit.com.au/vps

Oliver

Verified Provider
You can pay for any plan with the yearly option and it'll reduce the price by 1 month equivalent. Or do you mean something else?

Oliver

Verified Provider
Actually if you can wait a bit I will probably do some special deals for VPSBoard and LEB in the next month or so... Or let me know what you want via email and I can help out as well with something better than what's listed on the site.

Just email and mention the thread here: [email protected]

:)

johnlth93

I can't make any suggestions for Singapore but if Hong Kong is worth looking at it might be worth checking out EDIS.

Alternatively I have sent you a PM because something in Australia might be of interest to you as well. I hope you don't mind.

Cheers,

Oliver
I already got some vps with EDIS in HK

Thanks for your offer though, i need specific geoip in SG.

I never used your service before but i do heard of ransomit before, anyway good luck on your service  :)

Last edited by a moderator:

VPSCorey

Verified Provider
I can do this for 109.00/mo in Los Angeles

Dual E5620 2x1TB HW Raid-1 16GB RAM, 10TB Xfer.

test IP 198.147.20.15

johnlth93

How many ip address you are looking for?
Oh hai Hostmo, i got a Malaysia VPS from you few days ago  :)

Anyway 1IP would be fine for VPS, /29 atleast if dedicated.

I can do this for 109.00/mo in Los Angeles

Dual E5620 2x1TB HW Raid-1 16GB RAM, 10TB Xfer.

test IP 198.147.20.15

I don't really need this much of horny hardware  :lol:

I would prefer more bandwidth though

We have Singapore VPS offers. If you check our post history
Ya i saw you post, did you have KVM?

I can't do OVZ as i need to put in -m string iptables.

amuck-landowner