amuck-landowner

Reseller Hosting with FREE WHCMS

Noerman

onrahost.com only $11.24 USD Monthly (after coupon) and free upgrade to Disk Space: 100GB & Bandwidth: 700GB (from Basic -> Advanced)

Included Free

Noerman

ThePrimeHost offers 200GB for $25 with cPanel/WHM, WHMCS costs $3.

eleven2.com have cPanel/WHM, 200GB Space 2,000GB Bandwidth, ClientExec or WHMCS, Dedicated IP Address for $19.95 monthly

This is my next plan, now just trying some around $10 - $15.

Prestige

eleven2.com have cPanel/WHM, 200GB Space 2,000GB Bandwidth, ClientExec or WHMCS, Dedicated IP Address for $19.95 monthly This is my next plan, now just trying some around $10 - $15.
I used Eleven2, but they oversell their servers to death.

That's before, maybe they improved now.

jarland

The ocean is digital

That's before, maybe they improved now.
I'd like to say improved but I haven't been with them very long. Current impression is amazing though. I saw a while back on WHT where they said something about their bad performance and doing a lot of upgrading, not sure how good my memory is on the exact wording.

GVH-Jon

Banned
This. Seriously this. I can't believe I'm plugging another shared host but I love Eleven2.
I don't. Almost everyone I talk to says Rodney's a douche. Have you seen all his old arrogant WHT posts..? There's a reason that he no longer manages his own company's customer relations.

For reseller hosting with WHMCS included I recommend InnoHosting.

jarland

The ocean is digital
I don't. Almost everyone I talk to says Rodney's a douche. Have you seen all his old arrogant WHT posts..? There's a reason that he no longer manages his own company's customer relations.

For reseller hosting with WHMCS included I recommend InnoHosting.
Never have honestly. Thanks for the tip, I'll look him up. Been loving the service and support though I'm not a big follower of their history.

GVH-Jon

Banned
Never have honestly. Thanks for the tip, I'll look him up. Been loving the service and support though I'm not a big follower of their history.
Here's some:

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=938047 <- Controversial thread in which Rodney called a client a fool

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=880330 <- Thread in which Rodney basically called all the kids who attempted to start companies "useless"

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1152552 <- Valid Negative Review

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1134649 < Eleven2's Abrupt Termination of a hosting account

Personally, I view their CEO as completely arrogant and stuck up.

Last edited by a moderator:

walesmd

This was my thought as well.. I was surprised people were promoting them so willingly. Digging through my email for a second... there we go, May 2008 their service was absolutely horrible - from a technical and support perspective.

Let everyone take a lesson from that, I guess: it's been 5 years since I received poor service from a company and I still refuse to use their service and, when mentioned, share what I think of their service. There are so many options in this industry, customers do not have to settle for your company, it is trivial to switch to a different company and almost always cheaper. On the flip-side, I've happily sent ASmallOrange a check, each and every February for 7 years. I'm not even serving any sites from their server at this very moment come to think of it... they're just that fucking awesome. 

shovenose

Verified Provider
To be honest that is a great package. I'm not sure about their hosting but make sure you google the company for reviews to see if are a good provider.

p.s. its hard for a competitor to admit that :p
I know this has really low relevance but are there gang wars on turf hosting?

By the way the thing on the homepage should be "You're just in time" not "Your just in time" ;)

amuck-landowner