amuck-landowner

ServerStatus

mojeda

Any ETA on version 3? I know that you said you were working on it in your spare time.

Is there any opportunity for the community to help? I am been looking for something for a while now, and I think that this is it.
Trying to get a few things in place and then will probably push to the dev branch

mojeda

So a quick update...

I've got the barebones of the admin control panel working but am having difficulties with it deleting and adding new servers.

Once I get that 100% I will move onto other features like posted announcements.

fahad

Now i have found the problem by the help of mojeda himself , and silly me that i haven't give access to the file by root. It needs to be root. As i was using different user and other user didn't have the authority to access "/etc/proc/" . :) :p

And also i needed to use localhost for default(hosted server) servers monitoring.

Last edited by a moderator:

mojeda

There has been an interest in a windows version of the script being developed. Is there anyone that would be willing to donate a vps or small dedicated server as well as a windows 2003 server and potentially 2008 R2 or 2012?

wrox

There has been an interest in a windows version of the script being developed. Is there anyone that would be willing to donate a vps or small dedicated server as well as a windows 2003 server and potentially 2008 R2 or 2012?
Any progress on Windows support yet? It'd be wonderful to see something similar created for it!

I think this also gives opportunity to show the current status of PCs at one's home, thus making it far more interesting - something like a "home status panel".

mojeda

Any progress on Windows support yet? It'd be wonderful to see something similar created for it!

I think this also gives opportunity to show the current status of PCs at one's home, thus making it far more interesting - something like a "home status panel".
I started work on it but haven't been able to work on it as of lately.

mojeda

Is Server Status 3 available for testing?
No, It's still in development I'm currently focusing on the admin backend after which I may release an alpha or beta to select people to test that portion.

amuck-landowner