amuck-landowner

Share a website that's not of the "big ten"

A Jump From Let

Please share (no Facebook, Youtube, Google, Twitter, Hotmail, etc ) just other good/big sites that might not be as famous, but you enjoy it.  

It's possible to mention why you like it or follow it.

One of my favourite is soundcloud.com , I like the fast, smooth display of audio.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mun

Never Forget
Nice one, I've loved some remakes including a LOZOOT orchestral remake, but not a fan/collector though, you must look at members who are using an image from, Nintendo....ow wait :p   

I think I will be rebuilding it to make it more functional in the coming weeks, but if there is other Zelda music freely available I might add those is well, is LOZOOT that?

A Jump From Let

Thanks @Sajan P @SeriesN @vanarp  ;) 

I think I will be rebuilding it to make it more functional in the coming weeks, but if there is other Zelda music freely available I might add those is well, is LOZOOT that?
Just shortcut for Ocarina of Time, and it depends since you get plenty of remakes for each Zelda game, those are orchestral for LOZOOT and looks open source 

Last edited by a moderator:

notFound

Don't take me seriously!
Verified Provider
I spend about half of my day on SoundCloud, pretty good apart from the limits on the free account. I'ma have to start paying. :(

amuck-landowner