Shared hosting providers with helpful customer support?

Discussion in 'Hosting Talk & Reviews' started by Jackwebbby, Mar 6, 2018.

1. Jackwebbby

Jackwebbby Member

May 5, 2017
    vpsboard on freenode
    Good day,
    I want to know about the quality of php web hosting services.
    My budget is $5/mo.

I am planning to host my PHP web sites at cheap hosting account. Do they offer any discounts?
    Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?
  2. Wark

Wark New Member

Jul 10, 2013
    Plans from and are worthwhile.
    They are for certain the best in terms of services offered and customer support.
  3. web-project

web-project Member Verified Provider

Jan 28, 2014
    majority of shared hosting offer support not just selected 3 companies.
  4. waqasskhalid

waqasskhalid Member

Jun 20, 2015 is not a mainstream provider. Don't know how well their support system is.
  5. Mrejkin

Mrejkin Member

Dec 2, 2014 customer services is excellent. Very VERY fast answers to technical support tickets. I dont think theres any questions I have asked that the tech support couldnt help with. Going the extra mile to assist and resolve issues within a few minutes is indeed commendable.
  6. Kostoprav

Kostoprav Member

May 17, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    Try to search for other cheap web hosting packages that offer the applications needed for the web site.
    I love that are confident enough to let you money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the service. Good options, features and tools.
  7. Brothman

Brothman New Member

Jun 21, 2013
    Services from and can be suitable for all your demands.
    Their support is a fine example of patience, service and civility which made the experience pretty much pain-free.
  8. Orestock

Orestock New Member

Oct 16, 2014
    It happened so that I signed up for in December 2017 and it's been an excellent experience. I enjoy the up close and personal approach of the administrators and the support is always fast and accurate. My uptime has been fabulous and I love how much space I have for a relatively low price.