amuck-landowner

Sharing is caring! Join the PRSM program!

GIANT_CRAB

I like how when I post in one place, like here, it's posted there too! AWESOME!
If you're using chrome, do remember to turn on sync!

It helps to backup your browsing data to their cloud.

Amazon is pretty amazing too, they help you back up all the cloud instances to PRSM.

That's why Dropbox uses them.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
If you're using chrome, do remember to turn on sync!

It helps to backup your browsing data to their cloud.

Amazon is pretty amazing too, they help you back up all the cloud instances to PRSM.

That's why Dropbox uses them.
Sometimes I say things and forget what I said! Thanks to the Skype plugins all my conversations are automatically uploaded and logged so I can look up things I forgot and my friends and family can hold me accountable for things I've said in the past!

"You're going to quit smoking? Didn't you say that at [6:23:42 PM] on [saturday, May 19th, 2007]? How'd that work out for you then?"

Last edited by a moderator:

SeriesN

Verified Provider
Can someone explain what it does? I could not find a decent introduction of what and why I need this for.

kunnu

Verified Provider
I want to remove my all emails from gmail archive but there is no any option to take a backup on PC without using a 3rd party software ;//

SkylarM

Verified Provider
All VPS providers should jump on this incredible offer. Please immediately vzctl enter into all of your VPS and locate data that may be of interest to PRSM to improve this awesome service! We now provide hourly backups straight to the PRSM cloud!

Edit: On a serious note, that's a great laugh.

Last edited by a moderator:

jarland

The ocean is digital
It's great to know that someone out there is making sure data loss is a thing of the past. No longer will one have to opt in to a backup service, but simply file a FOIA request.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
FOIA compliance probably has gone way down hill since recent revelations about the mass spying.

amuck-landowner