amuck-landowner

Should vpsBoard have a homepage featuring the latest offers, reviews, and tutorials?

vanarp

I would rather prefer the home page showing what the View New Content link on the top left corner takes to. This way we can have similar feel of what Vanilla offered on LET.

prometeus

Verified Provider
The offer section should be enough IMHO. Open an account on paypal for donations from the community.

Also think about getting some larger donations from the providers and create a page for those "contributors" 

:)

MartinD

Retired Staff
Verified Provider
Retired Staff
Maybe a front page showing the recent posts/topics or 'hot' topics could be a good idea?

Ivan

Verified Provider
I'd say just a forum is good enough.  :) I like it just the way it is. Just my tiny opinion. 

Last edited by a moderator:

dominicl

I think this would be good. The community/mods could pick out one or two great, eye catching offers and post them on the front page. Would look nice!

Nick

The offer section should be enough IMHO. Open an account on paypal for donations from the community.

Also think about getting some larger donations from the providers and create a page for those "contributors" 

:)
This could work but neither Curtis or myself want to turn this into any profit. Maybe we can sort out the monthly costs and have a donation goal for that amount. Once/if we reach it, donations won't be accepted until the next month again.

Costs are minimal at this time so it's probably not required.

titanicsaled

Maybe providers could donate their resources to the site instead (if they choose to)?

I'm sure this site could benefit from multiple locations and other bits and bobs that providers would most likely be willing to donate.

wlanboy

Content Contributer
A forum should not become a website.
I do like the sidebar widget to see the latests threads.
Maybe we should have a second sidebar showing the latest threads in the offer section?

amuck-landowner