amuck-landowner

ShoveHost - VPSBoard Exclusive $9/Year cPanel Shared Hosting Special!

shovenose

Verified Provider
Hello! You came in here to get a good deal, and I'm gonna give you one!

ShoveHost, a provider that's been around since 2011, serving people like you with reliable service, blazing fast servers, the latest technology, and friendly and helpful customer service.

Now, for a limited time, (first 99 uses or until 6/26/13, whichever comes first) you can get our Economy Web Hosting plan, usually $3/month or $36/year, for $9/year for the lifetime you have the hosting plan with us, using Promo Code $9FORAYEAROMGTHATSAGREATDEALVPSBOARDEXCLUSIVE

Details:

• 1GB RAID10 Protected Disk Space
  • 100GB Premium Bandwidth
  • 1 Website/Domain
  • Unlimited MySQL Databases
  • Unlimited Email Accounts
  • cPanel Control Panel
  • CloudLinux 6.4 Operating System
  • Xeon E3-1270v2 CPU, 32GB RAM, and not at ColoCrossing :)
  • San Diego, CA Server Location
View all of our hosting plans here or order this plan here. Any questions can go to [email protected] or here (though the Sales Department will get you the fastest response). Please be sure to read our terms and policies before signing up since we don't give refunds to spammers and abusers.

Hosting plans might be automatically provisioned or require manual provisioning, depending on your fraud score and what mood I'm in ;) In either case if you pay immediately and pass automated fraud checks and my rather convoluted way of making sure you're not intenting to screw with us, your hosting welcome email will be sent to you within 12 hours.

vanarp

There goes the longest coupon of the year award to ShoveHost :)

Second year on wards it will be $36/year?

D. Strout

Resident IPv6 Proponent
Just one domain? Would be a much better deal if you could get more than one domain on there.

amuck-landowner