amuck-landowner

So, let's clear the air...

XFS_Duke

XFuse Solutions, LLC
Verified Provider
Why in a car? Isn't that the most obvious question here?  B)

You did not want your wife to hear what you are saying?
Because it was done when we got home. Kids in the house, loud. My truck was the quietest place at that time. You would have heard my kids playing in the background and watching cartoons. Forget that noise. lol

XFS_Duke

XFuse Solutions, LLC
Verified Provider
technical correction: GVH is a corporation not an LLC

thought #1:

$7K debt indicates there obviously wasn't much of a business to begin with if a small amount like $7K in overdue bills put it in danger of collapse.  To put that $7K in perspective, the average US college graduate has over $30K in loan debt when they graduate from college, and the average American citizen has over $15K in credit card debt...so $7K in overdue bills is peanuts, especially when we're talking about a corporation.

thought #2:

correct me if I'm wrong, but legally Jonny never owed a single cent to anyone, and any debt/bills that exist were incurred  by the legal entity Green Value Hosting Inc which is the one who is responsible for paying them.

Since the 3 businesses involved are all corporations and LLCs  it would be interesting to see how debt can be "sorta moved around" so easily between companies in 3 different states without generating a large amount of work for the accountants and lawyers of the companies involved.

Maybe you could contribute a guide/tutorial to the VPSB Library to teach other registered businesses how to move debt around between multiple entities in multiple states without creating a mound of paperwork and massive overtime for the accountants and lawyers hired by the companies.

==============

PS  I created a video too! This is for anyone who wants to start their very own GVH clone business .  Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hJ6-Bk7dHw
You're clever enough to figure that out yourself. I don't understand why you keep responding here. The debt was made by GVH which means they owned the debt the entire time. Just like the debt that GVH owes to PhoenixNap for not fulfilling their contract with them. I basically agreed to pay a certain amount of it to show good faith. That's it. When I say Jonny, it is because Jonny made the debt through GVH. So Jonny actually means GVH. Very simple to understand.

@DomainBop, why do you feel the need to comment random bullshit on ever thread that has anything to do with me? Obviously you either fantasize about being special or want attention. You have 1500+ posts on here and are pretty well respected I guess. But that doesn't mean that you can spew random shit on posts and constantly disrespect people who are trying to do things right. I can understand your issues, but at the same time, is it hurting you? Are you being affected by it? If not, then by all means, ....

Last edited by a moderator:

Hxxx

You're clever enough to figure that out yourself. I don't understand why you keep responding here. The debt was made by GVH which means they owned the debt the entire time. Just like the debt that GVH owes to PhoenixNap for not fulfilling their contract with them. I basically agreed to pay a certain amount of it to show good faith. That's it. When I say Jonny, it is because Jonny made the debt through GVH. So Jonny actually means GVH. Very simple to understand.

@DomainBop, why do you feel the need to comment random bullshit on ever thread that has anything to do with me? Obviously you either fantasize about being special or want attention. You have 1500+ posts on here and are pretty well respected I guess. But that doesn't mean that you can spew random shit on posts and constantly disrespect people who are trying to do things right. I can understand your issues, but at the same time, is it hurting you? Are you being affected by it? If not, then by all means, ....
I was thinking the same. But this is the true face of this community , all for fun, all for the sake of troll. You are better just ignoring and stop trying to clarify, after all is your business. Though just make sure gvh don t use your company name for the usual BS, like they have been doing, this is basically the result of that.

XFS_Duke

XFuse Solutions, LLC
Verified Provider
I was thinking the same. But this is the true face of this community , all for fun, all for the sake of troll. You are better just ignoring and stop trying to clarify, after all is your business. Though just make sure gvh don t use your company name for the usual BS, like they have been doing, this is basically the result of that.
Correct. I'm done having anything to do with GVH. Once I change the URL and such, I'm done with it. I'll still have some redirects which is required, but that's gonna be all. I appreciate your reply. 

souen

Thanks for taking the time to make a video. After watching it, I'm not sure if I have a full understanding of the situation, got a few questions if you don't mind:

- Xfuse picks up GVH VPS/dedi clients for free. Were there any other conditions that had to be fulfilled for this to happen? (besides GVH VPS non-compete agreement for 1 year)

- One of the early GVH announcements on WHT was Xfuse to provide support for GVH (shared hosting?) customers. Is this still the case?

- What is TacVPS and its role in the arrangement?

- What level of access to GVH's system does Xfuse have? if Xfuse has been helping fix holes then it's administrative access, including VPS/dedi clientbase? (Some people on LET said they didn't receive direct/email notice of another provider stepping in, so maybe some clarification of Xfuse's current roles and scope of access, since plans seemed to have changed along the way?)

- Is the transfer of GVH VPS/dedi clientbase complete? If not, what else remains to be done (domain redirects?), and what's the timeline you're aiming for the arrangement to be completed?

Tbh, I sort of think the events could've been handled better at some points, but I'm just an onlooker and don't have a horse in the race so to speak. Either way, good luck wrapping everything up!

XFS_Duke

XFuse Solutions, LLC
Verified Provider
Ok, I'll answer those in order for you..

- Xfuse picks up GVH VPS/dedi clients for free. Were there any other conditions that had to be fulfilled for this to happen? (besides GVH VPS non-compete agreement for 1 year)

The only stipulation was the non-compete for 2 years. Not 1, supposed to be for 2 years. 

- One of the early GVH announcements on WHT was Xfuse to provide support for GVH (shared hosting?) customers. Is this still the case?

That was originally supposed to be for a limited time. However, since then I've taken over the shared hosting clients as well. GVH only has their new customers. I have all of the old ones.

- What is TacVPS and its role in the arrangement?

TacVPS is owned by XFuse Solutions, LLC. It's a brand of mine.

- What level of access to GVH's system does Xfuse have? if Xfuse has been helping fix holes then it's administrative access, including VPS/dedi clientbase? (Some people on LET said they didn't receive direct/email notice of another provider stepping in, so maybe some clarification of Xfuse's current roles and scope of access, since plans seemed to have changed along the way?)

I have the entire old system, SolusVM servers and so forth. I do not have access to the GVH website or their new client portal. We've made an announcement on the old client portal. XFuse Solutions, LLC owns a bunch of domains and brands. TacVPS being one of the better domains that I had with regards to the old owners not destroying them. I didn't send an email out because of 1 reason. I sent one large email out since I picked this up and I had 6 people out of nearly 8k that filed spam complaints and as you know, the entire mess with the other thread happened.

- Is the transfer of GVH VPS/dedi clientbase complete? If not, what else remains to be done (domain redirects?), and what's the timeline you're aiming for the arrangement to be completed?

The transfer has been completed for some time now. I have ALL clients from GVH as of now, just waiting to finish the website before finalizing the new URL change and stuff. As per the video, new website should be here soon. A few days to a week max.

TheLinuxBug

Here is how I see this whole cluster fuck:

1. Jonny realizes that he is in over his head and can't afford to pay past debt.  He has two choices, close down and let GVH burn as everyone tells him 'told you so' as we all knew the company wasn't sustainable, or he can start contacting people and begging them to buy off his customers so he has another chance to bring back his company and he can say 'I never deadpooled and I never sold off my customers' as he just gave them away.

2. DrMike get's a message and he thinks 'We'll lets see if we can help Jonny' and reaches out to some people, one of those being Duke.

3. With limited liability Duke agrees to take over Jonny's customers so that GVH can stop acquiring debt and not have to be completely shut down.  Spends a very marginal amount of money paying some debts to show good faith and gets a butt load of 'free' new income at the cost of maintaining the current infrastructure.

4. Duke slips up and this gets announced in several communities, runs around trying to cover his ass from the rape that is about to ensue and decides he will tell us a bunch of lies about non-competes and how Jonny's gone, etc.  

5. Duke takes on the new customers and Jonny gets anxious as he is making no money or income from the deal and still has bills.  Jonny decides the only way he can once again scam people out of money is to again start selling VPS services and Duke agrees to let him.

6. Duke comes to both LET and Vpsboard and claims that he has no issue with this because he has created an ingenious way to rake in additional income from Jonny by letting him resell his infrastructure.  Onlookers in both communities get the idea that Duke is likely full of crap, so he makes some video to show that he is 'sincere' about what he says, even though he has already sold so many ice cubes to Eskimos that people don't believe a word he says.

7.  All through steps 1-6 Duke sits back and laughs and counts his money as the drama produces more sales for his company.  As he doesn't want to lose this money, he 'pretends' to be concerned enough to continue to post silly crap in his FUD threads pretending he has no idea what Jonny is doing and that he has no care for him. Mean while, the whole time conspiring with Jonny to create more drama and more threads to pump up sales.

8. #WINNING because people in both communities are still dumb enough to believe either of these parties are honest and continue to purchase their services.  Duke provides good deals to several of said people so they will come and back him up in his FUD threads saying 'His services are great I have never had a problem, etc, etc.', because more $$$.

What is of the most interesting details in this, is the fact that no one has discussed the fact that absent any real signed deal (as far as has been discussed), Jonny decides it is acceptable to turn over his customers personal information to a third party without even first alerting customers of such a breach of privacy.   If this was any other business people would be crucifying them publicly over this, but because of so much drama about everything else, this is totally overlooked. 

I mean spin whatever stupid story you want about this crap, but the long and short is that everyone here knows you are both full of shit and have no care for anything else but #WINNING.  So keep spinning your FUD, keep on cheating people and transferring personal data without disclosure.  Just don't expect us all to think it is legit or to believe a word you say, if you really think we should then you are delirious and need to see a psychiatrist.  

This whole situation is just looney tunes and if you can't see that, I feel sorry for you son.  I got 99 problems but believing this bullshit just ain't one.

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

XFS_Duke

XFuse Solutions, LLC
Verified Provider
Hi TheLinuxBug,

Thank you for sharing your imaginary truths that you seem to believe. Although you could have provided the lube before hand, I understand that you must have used all of the lube on yourself lastnight with your boyfriend. While I really don't care what you think at this point, I still find it funny that people like you still want to talk about this issue like it has any effect on you what-so-ever. I find it amusing to say the least. I had thought it was just other providers that wanted to bash, but it seems that it's others that have little to no life other than the internet that wants to bash someones business because either a) theirs didn't make it, b) they can't start a business, or c) they just want to make themselves look really good on a forum. 

I'm not sure which one it is and I really don't care. How about you just go on about your business and let me do what I'm doing and then all you naysayers will see when it is all said and done. By trying to just ram some fictitious beliefs that you want to be the only truth down peoples throats will never mean that it is true. There was an announcement made on the website. Which I did state before. However, with your limited reading comprehension, I guess you missed it.

Let me say this and say it where your tiny brain can comprehend it....

What I said was the truth. I have no plans on doing any business with Jonny from this point forward and you guys can quote me on that. You can very well believe anything that you want, but in reality, who are you? What do you matter? Do you think that you're the all-seeing-king-of-hosting? Give me a break. You're just some person online spewing bullshit that you want to stick. You're a troll. A nobody in the bigger scheme of things. You can say whatever you want as it seems that you're incapable of understanding what happened. Your timeline needs work as well. 

And with that, I big you adieu. 

souen

Thanks for responding to my questions. :)

No further comment from me, only that I'd like to see this mess laid to rest soon (hence my not-very-subtle question about timeline). Time to move forward and get that website up fast!

TheLinuxBug

Let me put it this way, if all of that were true, then why do you keep opening up these stupid FUD threads?  Gee, I wonder.

Try and run from the truth all you want, or cover it up with half truths to make your self feel better, but I read your comment before about it just being about money, and that is all it is now.   It is pretty obvious you signed up for the #WINNING crew and guess what, none of the others would admit it either.

If you don't want to look like a tool, don't act like one.  The video just looks like more advertising and posturing like the rest of everything. Why did you feel you had to just pour more fuel on the fire?  Ohh, that is right, because any publicity is good publicity and why not take advantage of it, right?

I mean say what you will about me, but you are in no position to start throwing stones here either.  As I see it you should simply stop opening stupid threads about GVH and the stupidity you guys keep creating and then you wouldn't have to deal with people like me calling you out on it.  Pretty simple right?  Well of course that would defeat your whole purpose for being here, so I won't hold my breath.

As a wise person once said," If it looks like shit, smells like shit and feels like shit..... it must be shit!"

gvh-0-days.png

Cheers!

XFS_Duke

XFuse Solutions, LLC
Verified Provider
@TheLinuxBug, I was asked/told to open a new thread to keep the other one on topic because people were too stupid. Maybe you can go use some of that lube that you saved on the other thread and break our your best friend. Because obviously as I said, reading isn't your strong suit. 

tonyg

@XFS_Duke a bit of advice: stop posting...period.

By continuing to post you keep fanning the flames. I can't believe everytime I see a post of yours trying to answer the who's and what's.

You have nobody to answer to...this is your business and you should run it as you see fit.

zed

I have to say duke, with how much you show your ass in these threads it's a good thing this community is made up of only other providers and not (potential) customers.

I still hope it all works out, but even if it doesn't I want to give a sincere thanks for extending the gvh jokes and making yourself part of them.

That takes balls m8.

AndrewM

The only stipulation was the non-compete for 2 years. Not 1, supposed to be for 2 years. 
How did you plan to enforce this considering the agreement was immediately nullified due to his age? Forgive me if this has been outlined in the other dramatic encounters, I'm not up to speed.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
I was thinking the same. But this is the true face of this community , all for fun, all for the sake of troll. You are better just ignoring and stop trying to clarify, after all is your business. Though just make sure gvh don t use your company name for the usual BS, l[SIZE=11.8181819915771px]ike they have been doing, this is basically the result of that.[/SIZE]
This is the core issue and why the drama.

GVH / Jonny shouldn't be uttering your name or company name in any "press" or "marketing" or other hairbrained borderline schemes he's cooking up like a hood making crack.

How did you plan to enforce this considering the agreement was immediately nullified due to his age? Forgive me if this has been outlined in the other dramatic encounters, I'm not up to speed.
I don't know who said what last, but from my cat perch there was never any official paperwork entered into (do believe Duke said this in video).

No contract or legal anything can be done directly to Jonny or with Jonny since he is NOT entering into agreements. All purchases via CC should have been done in the Greenvalue incorporation of Illinois name.  I don't recall Jonny's name being on the formation documents of that legal entity.

All applies to CC also really.  Can't go springing $4-8k debt on some 17 year old schoolboy at random.  He has some capacity as an "employee" but at end of day liability and shoe drops on the incorporated entity and the listed agents at most.

Time to move forward and get that website up fast!
Fully on point.  Duke needs to get that client area off of GVH-whatever domain also and shed any ties.

And in other LowEndDrama news, CloudCommando is acquiring mtwiscool's crap pile.

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/50289/so-i-was-an-idiot-and-got-a-vps-what-can-i-do-with-it/p1

You know, I just read these forums for the storylines.
Wowzers, what are these skids going to do this summer?  Go outside?  Hard to call something like that "acquiring".  He couldn't have more than a few VERY LOWLY boxes.   Think there were alleged to be ~250 customers in prior hack/dump/someone peeked at the database.

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
Wowzers, what are these skids going to do this summer?  Go outside?
Well, they could always take a cue from the  30-something lifelong losers of the hosting world  (i.e. the nobodies in the scheme of bigger things who can't hold a job and have to publicly beg to put food on the table for their families like a homeless drunken bum on skid row) and start a fundraiser on gofundme...  :)

amuck-landowner