amuck-landowner

SolusVM OpenVZ OS Templates

neosync

I'm currently in need of a cPanel SolusVM OpenVZ template, and would like to hire someone to create one or sell me one. If you are able to do any of them, please add me on Skype at jasonlmccurry and we can discuss compensation/what we need.

neosync

Not sure if you've seen this before but here's a tutorial on how to create an OpenVZ cPanel template: 
Thank you for letting me know about it. I tried it a few days ago and didn't have any luck. I ended up hiring EmergencySupport.us to do is for me. Did a great job. 

markjcc

I don't see why this is needed cPanel/WHM is so easy to install only 3 commands.

But I guess if you wish to streamline the process, this would be a fast and effective way!

nunim

VPS Junkie
Is there actually a market for custom OVZ templates?

I figured they're easy enough to make that a decent system admin (i.e. anyone taking care of an OVZ node) would just make their own.  I've made quite a few for myself and have thought about offering them for a nominal fee but I doubted anyone would be interested.

I'm also unsure of the legal factors involved, i.e. redistributing  a cPanel template

coreyman

Verified Provider
Is there actually a market for custom OVZ templates?

I figured they're easy enough to make that a decent system admin (i.e. anyone taking care of an OVZ node) would just make their own.  I've made quite a few for myself and have thought about offering them for a nominal fee but I doubted anyone would be interested.

I'm also unsure of the legal factors involved, i.e. redistributing  a cPanel template
I've seen others try to create entire websites over openvz templates - those websites eventually were not maintained and taken down by the administrators. I'm guessing there wasn't that much of a need for it.

amuck-landowner