amuck-landowner

SSL validation email not received

d2d4j

Hi

Please could I ask if postmaster@ is set as a forwarder email account to another domain would cause the validation email from commodo through our account at resellerclub to be not received.

I have been communicating with resellerclub support since Monday, over a 3 year wildcard SSL, which the validation email from commodo is not been received and have just now been advised to change the forwarder account to an actual email account.

Previous validation emails for our other clients have not been an issue even though their postmaster@ is a forwarder.

Does this sound a reasonable support request to us.

I have in any event already started the request for email change, but we do not have control over their email services

Appreciate any thoughts you may have and if it does not work, how I might progress it, as its 3 days with no resolution.

Many thanks

John

Licensecart

Should work, but if you use Iworx you can make a postmaster as a alias and send a copy to your other email address. I have m@ which goes to mike@ and mobile@.

d2d4j

Hi mike

Many thanks, but it's for one of our dedicated Windows servers.

I though that it should not fail but seemingly it has.

I have just received an update from support@resellerclub, who have just told me it is a one off event, and their in contact with commodo technical.

I'll update this post once it's resolved in full, but thanks mike, for your comments, much appreciated

Many thanks

John

d2d4j

Oh sorry for my post not correctly formatting, I'm using tapatalk and I am formatting the breaks, it just not keeping them sorry.

Many thanks

John

d2d4j

Hi

I have received the email verification but the strange thing is our client only reverted the forwarder on postmaster to a full account after the verification email had been received to my email account.

I guess it's one of those strange issues but classed as resolved now thanks

Many thanks

John

amuck-landowner