amuck-landowner

Sub forum for "searching a vps" posts

wlanboy

Content Contributer
Sometimes you are searching for a specific vps and do not find a offer suitable for your needs.

I remember a lot of "searching a vps in [x] with [y]".

Should we have a separate place for seekers?

Damian

Verified Provider
I agree. There shouldn't be rules or other derision in place for providers then offering their services, as long as what the provider is offering matches what the customer is looking for.

In other words, no RobertClarke's responding with "We can do this in Dallas." for someone looking for VPS in EU....

Last edited by a moderator:

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Already been considered, kinda. Ideally would like to spin something up that can allow offers to be sorted by date of offer, location, virtualization and price.

A requests forum wouldn't be a bad idea either.

Jono20201

Verified Provider
I'd like this too, wanting to find myself a small (cheap) VPS in London for VPN purposes - unfortunately we don't have any machines running VM software in London :(.

NodeBytes

Dedi Addict
Already been considered, kinda. Ideally would like to spin something up that can allow offers to be sorted by date of offer, location, virtualization and price.   A requests forum wouldn't be a bad idea either.
I'd really like to see the requests forum more than the offers sorting list. 

Chronic

This needs to be added as soon as possible and would be a great addition, I think. It could go hand-in-hand with the sorting offers system as well, I suppose.

Last edited by a moderator:
amuck-landowner