amuck-landowner

Summer Hosts, Make me feel fine... Clouds4India

AThomasHowe

You mean people look at the website rather than whats under hood ? that's like judging a book by its cover. But if you say so ( since you're in my opinion a good critic unlike the other one ) LOGO of mine is alright isn't it ( not stolen ) only thing is marketing logo
You do judge a book by it's cover online, it's all about appearances. If you can't do it yourself, hire somebody who can.

The same goes with real life products. Before I buy any of your services your website is all I see, I'm not going to test the waters with my money if you can't even be arsed to make or hire somebody to make you a decent website.

This is 2014, if you're willing to work with foreign labour or teens trying to make it on their own you can get a nice website done for $100, $500 should get you something great.

clouds4india

You do judge a book by it's cover online, it's all about appearances. If you can't do it yourself, hire somebody who can.

The same goes with real life products. Before I buy any of your services your website is all I see, I'm not going to test the waters with my money if you can't even be arsed to make or hire somebody to make you a decent website.

This is 2014, if you're willing to work with foreign labour or teens trying to make it on their own you can get a nice website done for $100, $500 should get you something great.
since you dont want to water your money im alrdy giving away 4 256 mb plans for review purpose would you be intrested?

AThomasHowe

since you dont want to water your money im alrdy giving away 4 256 mb plans for review purpose would you be intrested?
Not really thanks. I would ask @wlanboy or one of the admins about an official review. I'm sure wlanboy would give it a better test than me anyway.

You have to understand though it's not even your services we're calling into question, you won't get more customers to that stage. Anyone can follow a few tutorials to set up a server and then rip content from here, there and everywhere to put together a site to sell services through it. It shows determination, interest and skill to put together something unique for your brand. Really it's going to be your branding and your ctsomer support that differentiates you in this space, it's so packed.

Why would I choose VPSRaid over any other company?

wlanboy

Content Contributer
Not really thanks. I would ask @wlanboy or one of the admins about an official review. I'm sure wlanboy would give it a better test than me anyway.
Reminds me of @MannDude asking me to review GVH or CVPS.

My response was something like I do not waste my free time (as a father) to proof that the earth is a disk.

I did some reviews of hosts that gone terribly wrong - BlueVM, Urpad and TacticalVPS to name three, but my goal was to show that some not so well known hosts are worth the money.

People only write reviews if something went wrong. I want to add positive reviews and show how well those providers perform over time.

amuck-landowner