amuck-landowner

The CC gang & shell companies

XFS_Duke

XFuse Solutions, LLC
Verified Provider
Well, does it affect you? Does it affect anyone on here except the people that constantly bombard the forums with their "oh i hate CC because..." bullshit...? Probably not. If you have a company, do what I do, worry about running your company. If you have dirt on these people then bring it up to the authorities and let them handle it. Too many people on here watch too many detective shows now they think they're detectives...

XFS_Duke

XFuse Solutions, LLC
Verified Provider
Why? How does it affect you? How does the operations of one company cause you any issues or problems?

SrsX

Banned
Well, does it affect you? Does it affect anyone on here except the people that constantly bombard the forums with their "oh i hate CC because..." bullshit...? Probably not. If you have a company, do what I do, worry about running your company. If you have dirt on these people then bring it up to the authorities and let them handle it. Too many people on here watch too many detective shows now they think they're detectives...
I don't have a company, nor do I want to own one in the VPS marketplace. It's not to say I don't have servers with companies; I stay on top of this what'd you call bullshit because I don't want my servers sitting in a datacenter run by money launders and scammers.

It's THAT simple.

SkylarM

Verified Provider
For someone who only worries about their own company, you sure seem to have a lot of time to bitch about people bitching about colocrossing.

You don't HAVE to click the thread. Nobody is forcing you to read it.

Last edited by a moderator:

XFS_Duke

XFuse Solutions, LLC
Verified Provider
My company is running properly. I think it's time for the butt hurt people to leave the drama alone. If we wanted a drama filled forum we would all be on LET. Nobody forced you to comment on my comment either, which wasn't directed at you as it was directed at others. You chose to reply. So, I guess we're in the same boat eh?

jarland

The ocean is digital
My company is running properly. I think it's time for the butt hurt people to leave the drama alone. If we wanted a drama filled forum we would all be on LET. Nobody forced you to comment on my comment either, which wasn't directed at you as it was directed at others. You chose to reply. So, I guess we're in the same boat eh?
Sir, I could make a similar accusation of "butt hurt" with quite equal logic as yours. Shall we simply avoid such mud flinging?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

XFS_Duke

XFuse Solutions, LLC
Verified Provider
Why are you so interested in dictating what others care about in relation to this matter? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
What I am asking is why does it matter what they do? How does it affect you as a customer or provider? I really want to know the true reason behind why we have threads on here all the time about how bad CC is and such? I've seen a lot of shady companies over the 15+ years I've been around this industry.

jarland

The ocean is digital
What I am asking is why does it matter what they do? How does it affect you as a customer or provider? I really want to know the true reason behind why we have threads on here all the time about how bad CC is and such? I've seen a lot of shady companies over the 15+ years I've been around this industry.
Have you never in your life actually cared for other people? Some people live to educate others. There are a handful of people in a relevant community who have decided they are tired of watching a handful of people deceive others. Are you truly so lost in yourself that you cannot possibly comprehend the desire to make others aware of what you see as fraudulent actions being committed in front of them, knowing they don't all have the time to find out for themselves without someone to show them? If you don't like it, you don't have to read it either :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
It matters because these folks are lying and running in a pack together.

How does it effect me?  Well for instance, CVPS + vpsAce + another ServerMania "brand" can't handle breakins and data theft... So people get victimized, code gets stolen, etc.

How else?  It's skews the market.   Creates unnatural marketplace.  Drives down and out viable competition.

It's in essence price fixing and market manipulation.  Especially at point where the same asshats from ServerMania run 20 offers in a year.

Throw on that, all the other cozy CC companies with offers.

XFS_Duke

XFuse Solutions, LLC
Verified Provider
Ok drmike good answer.. Jarland, educating people and having a grudge does seem like 2 totally different things in my opinion. Currently it looks more like a grudge rather than wanting to educate people... And before you guys go off and do your snoopy crap, yes, I do have a server with CC and no I haven't had any issues with it and yes I do have some at other providers that I may or may not like better... So, technically, I don't care what they do until it really does affect me... Until then, it is what it is...

The low end market in itself is flawed due to the CC crap, this I know. I don't care for the LE market as a whole, due to the douchebaggery that takes place in it...

Like I said before though, turn the evidence over to the authorities and let them handle it. Until then, you're not doing much of anything except spreading gossip and crap over the internet about them.

Coastercraze

Top Thrill
Verified Provider

jarland

The ocean is digital
You can interpret it however you want. Everything I've ever done in my life has been about trying to improve the lives of others. That is what makes me happy. That is what gives me purpose. You can step on the scene and make accusations, but I know there are others like me who are tired of watching people get walked on and simply refuse to watch it. We will not allow simple ridicule to sway us. Maybe no one asked for my help, but this is who I am. Several others here I know feel the same.

amuck-landowner