amuck-landowner

The cesspit / chat thread.

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
If it comes with HBO (which should come with a subscription to HBO Go)...

I would never leave your house.

Also... Can I be a roommate? I promise to make rice every once in a while and not to stink up the house with my cabbage.

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
From the same ticket.  Gotta love those 12 year old "business owners".
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

What are you talking about? I'm the CEO of SummerHost.com. We have 10 other 12 year olds on our team, with a cumulative total of more than 15 years worth of experience! We're totally Integrated Enterprise Cloud Networking Infrastructure working on Big Data Solutions and HPC PaaS inside a nested IaaS. Our Chief Operating Officer and Chief Technical Officer are both highly trained in the art of button pushing on web interfaces and our outsourced tech named Sam (but really named Xi) is totally technical in every way, even though we went with the cheapest international outsourced support company.

Again, we're super enterprise.

Last edited by a moderator:

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
 our outsourced tech named Sam (but really named Xi) is totally technical in every way, even though we went with the cheapest international outsourced support company.
If his first name is Xi then you definitely didn't go with the cheapest outsourcing company...which brings up the question, why aren't any of the summerhosts outsourcing to Madagascar?

Geek

Technolojesus
Verified Provider
1425719_250669028423927_2101895382_n.jpg

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
zyzKOXT.jpg

Mildly interesting. Hit 666.6 miles on this crappy old Focus I drive since I've bought it. That is less than <100 miles driven each month. I don't really drive much at all, haha.

amuck-landowner