HN-Matt

Verified Provider
525d9caaac1d352eee9fce01fa8aecf1.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
kKxvFqU.jpg

Was a nice day for a bike ride! Damn I am out of shape. I used to ride like 30+ hours a week. I need to get back to riding daily again.

Geek

Technolojesus
Verified Provider
I miss having a bike.  I mean I could go out and buy one but I don't know when I'd ever ride it again.  When I was a kid I used to ride with my parents after school. I'm literally right on the border between Oregon and Washington, and we used to ride up to WA, get a Subway or something, and ride all the way back.

Now in the afternoons I'm lucky to get a nap.  Thirty hours a week, though?  No way... I couldn't do it.  I've got a geek gut, and it would get in the way.   :D

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
I miss having a bike.  I mean I could go out and buy one but I don't know when I'd ever ride it again.  When I was a kid I used to ride with my parents after school. I'm literally right on the border between Oregon and Washington, and we used to ride up to WA, get a Subway or something, and ride all the way back.

Now in the afternoons I'm lucky to get a nap.  Thirty hours a week, though?  No way... I couldn't do it.  I've got a geek gut, and it would get in the way.   :D
Ha. I used to ride BMX from about age 12 to 21 or so. Then it started to hurt more when I fell and took longer to recover from injuries. :(

KrLkxmb.jpg

OfTGGF6.jpg

wzygpyo.jpg

z3R36Yb.jpg

zsoZyD2.jpg

QO8yAsI.jpg

UfjL4oG.jpg

QrlD2a9.jpg

2orhzM1.jpgYRD0NGG.jpg

uJ86AsJ.jpg

Now all I want to do is ride fast around town.

EDIT: I should grow my hair back out... haha

Geek

Technolojesus
Verified Provider
Awesome pics dude. I used to watch those BMX competitions if I caught one on TV. Still don't know how you guys do some of those moves.  

...I had an awesome grampa-built bike ramp that became the envy of the neighborhood when I was a kid.  He didn't know how  high to make it, so I came home from school one day and there was this ramp in front of my house that was about as high as the roof of the garage (exaggerating a bit for my height at the time).  I busted my knee the first time out and...well, it hurt.  For about a week.  Asked him to take it down about a foot or so (yeah, it really WAS that high). Then it was perfect.  The neighbor kid and I used to show off for the neighborhood girls before school.  I'd completely forgotten about it until I saw yer pics.  Thanks for the flashback dude.   ;)

Geek

Technolojesus
Verified Provider
And you thought Disney cartoons were all sweet & shit...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBAlauy5cS8

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
IQlh70P.jpg

Silly cat. That is no place for kitties.

She likes to hang out there and watch me work. Or she sits on my sub woofer next to the monitor and watches me.

KUghC2t.jpg

Geek

Technolojesus
Verified Provider
"A spokesman for public utility Portland General Electric said he did not believe the rubber products posed a fire hazard."

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
"A spokesman for public utility Portland General Electric said he did not believe the rubber products posed a fire hazard."
Without proper lubrication friction shall happen... Friction could create flame.

Seriously though, these are more likely to wear thing on the laces/cord and doink someone in the head or crash through someones windshield.

Geek

Technolojesus
Verified Provider
Nope, just another Summer in Portland. 

Far as I can tell, nobody knows why, only that's it's happening.  :D

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
We all know Portland is where all the hipsters live.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBt4HlcDUDw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAlWrT5P2VI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHO391xTO-s

Totally unrelated though.  I wouldn't mind moving to San Francisco right about now.  

HN-Matt

Verified Provider
amuck-landowner