amuck-landowner

The cesspit / chat thread.

Geek

Technolojesus
Verified Provider
2005_10208323015863260_5064753226480416397_n.jpg

AuroraZero

Yeah, Easter has been moved to January 1st.

Nah that is now St. Valentine's Day. Easter is now right after the birthmas of the Lord just like it always has been. You buy the chocolate rabbits to ward off the coming of the Christ. It is a known fact he is allergic to it and will run from it.

P.S. I am a Christian and I will say what I want when I want. If people do not like it oh well sorry is your luck for the day.

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
Nah that is now St. Valentine's Day. Easter is now right after the birthmas of the Lord just like it always has been. You buy the chocolate rabbits to ward off the coming of the Christ. It is a known fact he is allergic to it and will run from it.

P.S. I am a Christian and I will say what I want when I want. If people do not like it oh well sorry is your luck for the day.

I'm not christian and I don't mind if other people wish to express their heritage or traditions, and I'm pretty sure everyone else feels the same way (as long as it's not crammed down their throats or if it's overbearing).

I don't see why the PS is even necessary lol.  

AuroraZero

Most people think of Christians as pushy and not very much fun when it comes to their religion. I am not like that at all. I can appreciate a good joke about God and Christ just like anyone else. I respect others views and do not try to cram my own ways down their throats. If you want to know about my religion I will gladly share it with you, if not that is fine also. We all have our own paths to walk in this world and sometimes mine coincides with others whom are of a like mind, body, and spirit. 

Just wanted people to know that all Christians are not built the same I guess I am saying. 

souen

Heads-up for US voters: http://www.csoonline.com/article/3018592/security/database-configuration-issues-expose-191-million-voter-records.html

The database was discovered by researcher Chris Vickery, who shared his findings with Databreaches.net. The two attempted to locate the owner of the database based on the records it housed and other details. However, their attempts didn't pan out, so they came to Salted Hash for assistance.

[...]

The database contains a voter's full name (first, middle, last), their home address, mailing address, a unique voter ID, state voter ID, gender, date of birth, date of registration, phone number, a yes/no field for if the number is on the national do-not-call list, political affiliation, and a detailed voting history since 2000. In addition, the database contains fields for voter prediction scores.

All voter information, except for a few elements protected by law in some states, is public record. For example, in Ohio, voter records are posted online. Other states make obtaining voter records a bit more challenging or outright expensive, but they're still available. For the most part, voter data is restricted to non-commercial purposes.

[...]

The database discovered by Vickery doesn't contain Social Security Numbers or driver license numbers, but it's still a massive collection of data.

Geek

Technolojesus
Verified Provider
Started making rounds in Nginx access logs a few hours ago. So far it looks to be Nginx only but I've been busy. I've got a 'grep DELETE *.*' /usr/local/apache/domlogs' running on a cPanel box w/ 250-ish accounts. Nada.  Picked it up twice on nginx VMs so far tonight. When I searched for it, Google suggested I troll 4chan. Closest thing it seems to be.... if at all... would be verb tampering?

4l6RdAu.png

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Testing_for_HTTP_Verb_Tampering_(OTG-INPVAL-003)

Last edited by a moderator:

Geek

Technolojesus
Verified Provider
@HalfEatenPie, have you ever .... let liquids ... run in rivulets .... down your casing?   It sounds phallic and unsanitary.

souen

Speculation says it's a hello-world from CCC at 32c3 (based on IP whois, unless that's spoofed).

amuck-landowner