amuck-landowner

The cesspit / chat thread.

splitice

Just a little bit crazy...
Verified Provider
MPServ LLC was dissolved in August 2014:

https://tnbear.tn.gov/Ecommerce/FilingDetail.aspx?CN=158146072172043067013074058074040128044218234015

WHOIS info shows the domains Orbitservers.com and MPServ.net are registered to this non-existent company (violation of ICANN rules) and incorrectly lists the address as Tennessee.  (sites were purchased by a New York company last year who has a long history of not updating the public records of acquisitions so it can commit tax fraud)

@dumbfuckjonbilohfixyourshit

===============

moving right along to a domain registered 10 days ago:

Quote said:
Welcome to MKS Web EnterprisesFounded by aspiring entrepreneur and hosting enthusiast Jonathan Nguyen, MKS Web Enterprises is the parent company of multiple web hosting brands with locations around the globe. We host hundreds of customers and actively have locations across North America, Europe, and Asia. Our customers range from the average blogger to enterprise businesses. Our hosting brands, coordinated by MKS Web Enterprises' team of global and regional coordinators, and managed in part by our team of brand managers, are driving forces in the hosting industry that push for its affordability, performance, and innovation. 

We are actively seeking new people to join our team. We are able to pay salaries and/or commission and are flexible on working hours.
If interested, please contact xxxx@xxxx!
his retirement didn't last long...

Probably explains why I have been receiving a mass mail every few days for a host I have never had services with.... Gmail should realize soon enough :)

souen

"Two days ago the police came to me and wanted me to stop working on this."

Just a heads-up for people to make backups as needed while files are still available.

What was it?
Wasn't me if that's what you were asking? It's a post from clowwindy, shadowsocks developer. Apparently he was asked to drop development and remove the code from Github. Among other tools, Shadowsocks is often used to bypass the GFW.

I figured some people here or on LET might be using it and just wanted to pass on the news. It's got quite a few forks since then, so chances are it'll live on.

Geek

Technolojesus
Verified Provider
11900067_809696039181595_4137894999313171103_n.jpg

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder

Wow. From Reddit, to Tumblr, to vpsBoard in record time!

I also want to know if someone decided to make an extra stack of pancakes just for this photo shoot and if they tossed them. Or if they just removed the pancakes in direct contact with the bunny and ate them. Internet karma mining is a serious business.

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
I think this is the first time I've seen Spamhaus blacklist multiple IPv6 /32 blocks from one provider. LOL and more LOL

P.S. dear Spamhaus, you overlooked that Romanian subsidiary of theirs which spews SPAM 24/7, AS 56899.

Geek

Technolojesus
Verified Provider
Damn dude, that's crazy. 

Also, I forgot they had that America's Most Wanted thing going on. :D
"I'm John Walsh.  Tonight, on ROKSO.  Dante Jimenez, a snowshoer originally from Ecuador, he made millions in the non-existent counterfeit Ray-Ban market..."

Geek

Technolojesus
Verified Provider
What the hell is wrong with JAVA?  

My Subsonic server crashed today.  Never messed with the back-end of it before, it just sort of does it's thing and always has.  I get ready to debug, check the logs, but damn....is this even English?  I'm not a developer, though I can generally get a feel for certain code as I'm reading it.... but my Lord, I almost had a damn seizure just going through the logs.  This is easy for some people to comprehend?  My hat's off to you devs.  This should be a blaaaast.  :/ 

Last edited by a moderator:

HN-Matt

Verified Provider
So there is already Bandwagon Host, anyone want to start Lemming Node with me?

Header graphic can be something like this:

511e05a1512ca5bf5f0b5a9b28ee8a2a.jpg

...but with the lemmings walking off of a cloud instead.

Only to safely land upon the fluffy surface of another cloud, of course.

Last edited by a moderator:

wlanboy

Content Contributer
What the hell is wrong with JAVA?  

I'm not a developer, though I can generally get a feel for certain code as I'm reading it.... but my Lord, I almost had a damn seizure just going through the logs.  This is easy for some people to comprehend?  My hat's off to you dev. 
Don't mess with the stacktrace.

All I can say is trat you will get used to it after some years. I am now automatically ignoring 95% of it.

amuck-landowner