amuck-landowner

The pets thread

texteditor

Premium Buffalo-based Hosting
My guy mostly defends us from the dire threat of imminent invasion by backyard squirrels.  He's kept use safe from these rodent assaults  for 9 years.
Do you find the squirrels in the yard or does he bring trophies back with him to your porch

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
I secretly made this thread to justify posting pictures of my cat on a daily basis:

MSmfLGS.jpg

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
f1X4BUk.jpg

This is the 3rd or 4th time I've seen this little guy on my backporch in the last couple weeks.

bizzard

I have 2 white cats (Mother and a 3 month old kitten), but both of them are too shy to pose for photos :p

We also had a small dog, no idea about the breed, but was smaller than the usual dogs in our area. One of my cousins brought him to our house, when he was around 4 or 5 months old. Stayed with us for around an year and half and 2 weeks back, he just disappeared.

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
Heh, part Russian Blue for sure - you don't see that soft grey anywhere else, really.  Curious to know what the other mix is that produced the white - almost looks like a Tuxedo cat's markings, but black fur typically takes dominance over grey >_>

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Heh, part Russian Blue for sure - you don't see that soft grey anywhere else, really.  Curious to know what the other mix is that produced the white - almost looks like a Tuxedo cat's markings, but black fur typically takes dominance over grey >_>
That cat is a half-brother to my black and white female cat. The Mom is a full breaded Siamese cat. They have different fathers, unsure who the papa is of the cat above.

tonyg

f1X4BUk.jpg

This is the 3rd or 4th time I've seen this little guy on my backporch in the last couple weeks.
Oh yes, a Praying Mantis...one of my favorite insects!

I don't currently have any pets, so the "wildlife" in my backyard are my pets for now.

I used to see them on a regular basis in my backyard about 2-3 years ago.

ChrisM

Cocktail Enthusiast
Verified Provider
Got a network switch a few days ago and left the box on the floor by the furnace and came back and Savory took it over and has been laying in it all day ever since. 

TsCX6xK.jpg

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
I know I joke about this every now and then, but I have to say it every single time.

Savory is an awesome cat name.

amuck-landowner