amuck-landowner

The pets thread

HBAndrei

Verified Provider
I also have a cat, named Bucu.

Rescued him off the street in January, it was blazing cold and as I came back home in one night he was just sitting in front of my apartment block eating a slice of something someone gave to him most probably.

I couldn't pass by him and just ignore him and go to my warm comfy home, so I had to take him in.

Next day at the vet, found out he has an intestine disease which the vet gave him just 50-50 chances of survival from. Took him every day for 2 weeks for treatment and in the end he got all better.

He's barely one year old about now, as I don't know his exact age, just what the vet estimated.

The sad part is that even without the disease he had he wouldn't have made it on the streets because he has some trauma which causes him to have very poor balance and can't jump at all, not even on the bed which is not that far off the floor, he gets dizzy often and falls off his feet... but other than that he's full of energy and would play all day long if he could and bounces around in a deer sort of way through the entire house.

This is him just about one month after I had rescued him, he was all healthy now but still kinda upset:

4GKz8Cw.jpgb5UkBtv.jpg

This is him sleeping on his dedicated chair, yes I had to sacrifice a chair just for him to sleep on

oiPFUc4.jpg

Of course he also sleeps in bed

Q8HHsBZ.jpgMDm9YiR.jpg

And this is him hiding when he's done something bad

qz8KUYU.jpg

I hope you guys enjoy the pics and his story ;)

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
3gp2i4y.jpg

My cat came from a litter that my Dad's cat had. Here is her mamma:

ddXz1TS.jpg

Pure Siamese cat.

She just had another litter (pregnant in that photo) and I may take one of these guys:

9W4EcJS.jpg

I really want a dog though, but would need my entire yard fenced in because I don't want to keep it chained up or in a small kennel. I'd like to be able to open my front door and let it run outside and around the yard without me having to supervise.

HN-Matt

Verified Provider
Got this for my cat a few weeks ago, didn't take long for her to get bored of it.

a8d429e9935e9846f103f6d54001920f.jpg

She took it for a few spins but has been catching real mice since then (3 that I know of so far) for the first time in her life. Doesn't seem to care about the manufactured imitation any more. Must not be as thrilling.

Think I can get 5 bucks for it on eBay?

Last edited by a moderator:

HN-Matt

Verified Provider
Holy shit, I went outside a few minutes ago and not only is there another dead mouse, but a new dead bird too (3rd one)!

So four mouses and three birds within ~3 weeks so far. Poor things.

She was an indoor cat for the first two years of her life and learned to hunt this summer, guess she has perfected her technique. I'm gonna have to get a bell collar for her or something.

ChrisM

Cocktail Enthusiast
Verified Provider
e7tSgDQh.jpg

Traveled with Savory from Michigan to Alabama ~820miles this is after 600miles when we stopped at the Tennessee welcome center. 

She was a good cat the entire way down and couldn't wait to get out of her carrier after all that time. Before Is set off again. 

ChrisM

Cocktail Enthusiast
Verified Provider
qRj9PE3.jpg

Took this a couple weeks ago when trying to clear out my suitcase. Someone didn't want me going anywhere.

nuh5XCY.jpg

amuck-landowner