The Portable tablet that guarantees exquisite style and technology

Discussion in 'Hosting Talk & Reviews' started by Fino, Apr 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fino

Fino New Member

Apr 19, 2016
    <Removed by Staff>

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2016
  2. wlanboy

wlanboy Content Contributer

May 16, 2013
    Spam.

3. DomainBop

DomainBop Dormant VPSB Pathogen

Oct 11, 2013
    It's amazing that a "company" can invent a shatterproof tablet and yet has difficulty correctly filling out the contact info on their WHOIS.

Do you really expect anyone to pay $99 to preorder something from a site with fake info?

Spamming forums and using fake contact info aren't a good customer acquisition strategy.  

4. Fino

Fino New Member

Apr 19, 2016
    Hii everyone. 

Good to see you here, just wanted to assure you people that this is not a fake tablet . We are coming soon on IndieGoGo. Besides this, I wanted to make you people familiar about the tab , this is the first shatterproof tablet you might not have met ever. This $99 is the special offer for first 500 subscribers. The actual price is not $99. You can check for shatterproof tablets and will find this the best one with the price affordability and specified features. Check our releases at  <LINK REMOVED - HEP>

5. KuJoe

KuJoe Well-Known Member Verified Provider

May 17, 2013
    Some co-workers and I were talking about this tablet just now, I showed them this spam and their fake company information so they just lost at least half a dozen sales from this thread (and these are co-workers that spend way too much on tablets). Their marketing team should be so proud.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.