amuck-landowner

The truth about Mao and BuyVM

Status
Not open for further replies.

maounique

That is not only about the ban, it is about the insults, the lack of minimal decency, the lies and the cover-ups, now add to that hacking threats. 

I do not need any reputation, no forum will pay me since I always tell the truth, even when inconvenient for the owners, therefore I can expect banning, not payment :)

Eversince buyvm started the campaign against us, it has been escalated, they had a lot more to lose than me, though, after being proven liars they had to leave LET and many people found out about their shady dealings.

Who else would have used part of a commercial product, illegally decoding it and still pass as a good guy in a forum like LET or here ? Who else would have sworn their network is stellar until someone dares to prove it otherwise and then suddenly (after making more excuses on the way proven lies one after the other) finally threw the blame on the DC and banned the person bringing it up after many pages of insults and name calling perfectly contrary to the forum rules simply because they were annoyed by the truth ? Who tries to bring more lies here, continues with the insults, some veiled, some direct, and still manage to make the mods hide the real issues and make it look like a personal attack ? It is true they did manage to hide their lies or even transform them in truth while destroying the reputation of some people, I must agree they are very good, but still, the lies are lies, the threats are threats, the insults are insults, stealing is stealing, no matter how they try to hide these things. 

Until they do not stop this dirty campaign, there will always be at least one person calling their bluff, no matter the risks.

Last edited by a moderator:

signius

Fucking Hell get a fucking life !!!

This is exactly the sort of thing that stops people coming to forums like this as the majority of people just cannot be fucking assed with all the silly moron twat dickhead drama & bullshit bollocks !!!

maounique

So I see the fake accounts started the campaign for the ban :)

Good job, make owners afraid I will scare visitors away, threaten to leave, threaten Prometeus, let's see if it will work. I am genuinely curious. It did work inthe past. For someone who has nothing to hide this is quite an effort to silence someone. I would like to see who bans me first, vpsboard or let. 

It is so easy to test for the truth, just compare speeds from a few "low quality" LEB hosts and BuyVM, this is what they couldnt hide last time, it should work again. 

Who doesnt learn from history will repeat it.

Alto

So I see the fake accounts started the campaign for the ban :)
The fake account setup in May of this year in anticipation of you posting here over 6 months later? And where did he 'start the campaign for the ban'?

You do yourself no favours mate with the wild accusations.

telephone

The fake account setup in May of this year in anticipation of you posting here over 6 months later? And where did he 'start the campaign for the ban'?

You do yourself no favours mate with the wild accusations.
Self-Serving Memory -> "Self-Serving Memory is a Flashback that is blatantly altered to serve the needs of whoever is remembering it".

Now it's time for a South Park reference  :D

Top frame: the invention of the wildly popular "Fishsticks" joke. 

Bottom frame: Cartman's memory of the event.

Qiqt5VH.jpg

Flashback & realization (video): http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/224098/how-do-you-live-with-yourself

maounique

To be fair, MannDude asked you for a topic but I guess you were to blinded by the light in the end of the tunnel to read that.
Not really, he just put the name and didnt change it when I protested, he did ask for a name, probably in jest.

And, neah, the "annoying" stuff isnt working, I posted in the offtopic section, far from "every thread" in the most often seen places. I always considered that whoever is looking for the truth, will find it, their own idea to create a topic with such a title will backfire. Nobody was better at hitting BuyVM than Aldryic yet, he started the whole crusade against us and continues the cover up, name calling, swearing and attacks, to name just a few things that are OK for him, but would earn a ban for everyone else almost.

Not to mention I have seen people banned for much less than breaking software licenses agreements by decoding them and reusing parts, threatening hacks against a provider which Francisco did while still being polite in language though.

Alto

Not really, he just put the name and didnt change it when I protested, he did ask for a name, probably in jest.
Did you respond, and give him a thread title you were happy with? If you didn't, you have zero cause for complaint.

maounique

I am not complaining at all, I told Francisco I expect this kind of treatment way before even posting to compare buyvm vs cc rule on let. How many other topics were split and given titles like this ?

I am here just naming the facts, what happened and what this means.

Let's reiterate:

1. Aldryic starts attacking a whole group of people out of the blue. Nobody ever asked him why he is banning Tor or to allow it. He just started calling names. When he saw many people on LET are Tor nodes operators, he slightly changed tune. In this whole time he proved he knows nothing about the subject at hand even had some exit nodes (of course with modem-like bandwidth) of which at least one had an uptime of several months even tho was forbidden and he was reinforcing the bans. I had to show him quite a few times how to detect them and where are they listed in public.

2. I am a bit stunned by such a reaction, that meant there have to be some skeletons in their closet and i remembered I dropped BuyVM years before due to slow network which for me was very important and started investigating if this is not really the problem (they are afraid it will use a lot of traffic on their poor overloaded 2 mbps line impossible to serve many thousands of VMs with at least 500 GB traffic each per month).

3. I start the investigation and each time people compare speeds showing BuyVM lagging behind even against much cheaper and lower "karma" among the people of LET providers I was saying something along the line of "Ah-ha !, So this is why BuyVM is banning relays (0 risk), because their network sucks".

4. Aldryic gets annoyed and starts proving how he has such a good connection (2 mbps) that will blast out of the water everyone else and which ensures stellar performance for his many thousands of happy customers. That, and his other admissions that in a few months they got 1800 NEW customers was enough to prove that it obviously CAN'T work, due to the laws of math and physics. He lost the argument and started his usual swearing, name calling, threats, memes and the like to silence me, but it was already too late more and more people were posting speedtests, including LET mods.

5. He couldnt ridicule everyone and slowly started to change, blamed routing, first, then some switches, then they decided it was DC's fault. All this time he continued the attacks against me, tried to bury the topic through various tactics, failing that, he had to ban me inventing ludicrous reasons.

6. It was too late, the battle was lost, LET lost it's appeal for BuyVM and Aldryic had to bow out, tail between his legs, dunno if of his own agreement or because Francisco sent him to a corner. 

It all started because of his uncalled attack and continuous escallation.

He learned nothing, he doesnt understand that threats, name calling, swearing, calls for bans and the like cannot cover up in some cases, though it does work in most.

While I do understand using those while protecting his daily bread, I do not understand the initial attacks nor the ban, he must have known that does not work, but I think that at times rage doesnt allow for reason. 

Now I learned more, while it never had anything to do with Prometeus, all of this happening before I joined, lately Francisco tried to use it against me, thinking that threatening to use his deep (and illegally obtained) Solus knowledge to hack Prometeus will be enough to make Salvatore fire me and thus silence me (flawed logic, what would I have had to lose then ?). It didnt work, obviously, and now he tries to slander Salvatore too, even though he offered his hand for peace. 

There is no limit on how low these guys will go, from what I see so far to silence someone.

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
You're a hoot.

Listen, are you hacked or no? If you are then I'll be informing the Italian authorities of such. You'll need to also mass inform all of your enterprise customers.

So, I ask again. Are you or aren't you? If you aren't, you'll have to retract every statement about it. If you are, then you're going to cost Sal a pretty strong black eye.

You continue the same and everyone is tired of listening to you run on with it.

Francisco

maounique

Huh ? 

Blackmail is still a crime even if no actual harm has been done. You basically say if I do not shut up you will make me lose my job by hacking Prometeus's SolusVM because Salvatore will choose peace of mind over having me work for him (again, flawed logic as I have shown you, if you know an exploit then someone else knows it and you should disclose it to solus, not threaten people with it).

I would slow down about talking to the authorities, in US copyright infringement is pretty badly seen, you admitted breaking the law regarding Solus quite a few times, but you are the good guy, right... I almost believed it a while ago.

All these tactics will not work, you should know this already, you are digging your own grave, even if you hack it, I will still not lose my job because I have my own company that does work for Prometeus (maybe lose the main customer, IF that would be a possiblitly, but it is not, at least not because of your actions, not to mention threats only). Besides, I can survive outside the VPS world as you know very well, I only work for Prometeus for some 15 months, I am almost 39, do you think this is my first job ?

You should really abandon trying to involve Prometeus here, the company or Salvatore has nothing to do with our feud, even more, none care about you and your threats, so you will achieve nothing, will only look bad in your record, 0 chances to silence me, not even banning will do that, you know me by now, if you dont well, your loss, keep threatening, with hacking, with authorities, will achieve nothing, the only one losing from these tactics is you.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
I am not complaining at all, I told Francisco I expect this kind of treatment way before even posting to compare buyvm vs cc rule on let. How many other topics were split and given titles like this ?
This thread has gone for 8 pages. The original thread that was derailed with this was what... 4 responses?

I think this warrantied it's own discussion since it was brought up.

I don't even know half of what it's about. Everytime I glance at it has grown another page.

mikho

Not to be taken seriously, ever!
Did you or did you not suggest a name change of this thread?
If the answer to that question is longer then 2-3 letters, I consider that a failure to answer a simple question.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
I think I asked if you wanted it something different. Let me know. I didn't know what to call it so I thought of something comical. But at the same time, I didn't think it'd go on this long either. :)

maounique

I think I asked if you wanted it something different. Let me know. I didn't know what to call it so I thought of something comical. But at the same time, I didn't think it'd go on this long either. :)
Well, I never thought they will go so low, the self-preservation instinct is probably drown in alcohol right now, in time it did become what the title is and while I was furious at first as I saw it as an attempt to mock me and sing in their chorus making me abandon it, now I think it is an apropriate title, even if they try to make it Prometeus vs BuyVM without any logic and basis.

However, let's change it to "the truth about Mao and BuyVM" you can see here both sides of the truth, their side about me and my side about them, as well as my side about me and their side about them, as well as many of their friends expressing opinions. Seems fair ?

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
Seeing any truth out of you would be a nice change of pace.  Nothing but accusations, constantly changing/conflicting stories, and no proof at all.

Oh, for the record - I'm the one that requested this nonsense be split from the original thread that you derailed.  My initial suggestion for the topic was "BuyVM Lies";  partially out of fairness of anticipating what you would call the thread, partially for my own amusement.

Out of curiosity - do you have any intent of actually contributing to the community?  Or do you just plan on wasting everyone's time with more of these fabrications?

maounique

Oh, for the record - I'm the one that requested this nonsense be split from the original thread
 And, since you were the OP and/or themain contributor, your wish came true because, you know, mods would have done the same for every forum member, as Chief would have banned anyone at anyone's request, BuyVM was never in control or having a decisive word on LE* or here.

I see so far that you say I should be silenced because:

1. I am annoying;

2. I am not posting proof (though I did);

3. I am not contributing anything for the praising BuyVM chorus, though I did on the loathe CC (almost the same) chorus.

None of these things are worth a ban, I was not swearing, not calling names, I was civil all the time, you broke the rules as usual, but nobody expects any measures to be taen against the good guys here, even if you broke the rules you were provoked, the one who provoked you should be silenced instead. As I said, i am genuinely interested to see if this will work again, like it did on LET. 

I simply stated that to remind Spirit and the people running LET that history is repeating itself, 18 months ago BuyVM was deciding who gets banned because the views were "annoying" to the owners, today it is CC. Instead of understanding it as a friendly remark showing you learned something, you continued the same behaviour that forced you to leave LET and didnt bring you anything good. I believe it doesnt bring you anything good now either I havent seen many people buying VPSes from you in sympathy for the way you were treated by the big bad monster Mao. But, you can continue in the same note maybe they will. 

At the end of the day, the numbers dont add up for you, it started then and it is going worse every day, we are just a few months away from the revelation.

clarity

2. I am not posting proof (though I did);
I must have missed where this was posted. Can you please re-post this so that we all can see? I think that actually showing it to everyone will take a lot of the negative comments away from you.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
I keep seeing the word 'ban'.

Who is threatening to ban who? Who has been banned? What's going on? We've not banned anyone over anything regarding what this thread is about. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
amuck-landowner