amuck-landowner

Thinking about not using paypal.

Aurimas

Verified Provider
I don't think ditching PayPal is a good choice. However, it mostly depends on your customers. Personally, I'd never drop PayPal. As for myself, I also prefer to pay via PayPal than use my credit card directly.

cloudfast

we using paypal and paypal pro , if you planning use this merchant please use maxmind >>> Paypal = life saver , we receive daily fraud from singup spammer and attackers  , maxmind help to prevent fake profiles , include proxy , distant  

Joshua-Epic

Verified Provider
In the past we did try phasing out paypal after the fees got a bit high and their policy on intangible goods. We tried out 2checkout and a couple of other payment providers and in the end, we stuck with paypal as its widely accepted and used by a majority of online shoppers in the US these days. If you have issues with a paypal transaction, the good thing is that you can always call and generally talk to a rep that is understanding and as others have mentioned, talk shop with them. In 9/10 cases we have experienced in the past few years, they have always fallen in our favor. 

RTGHM

I don't know if this is relivent to you or not, but I seem to remember a project that I believe is still in the works, I forget whom is developing it, but it was a one-stop payment processor, so people would deposit money from items like Stripe, Bitcoin, Litecoin, etc. and it'd become all one currency that people can pay with. There was no PayPal option I believe, it might be worth it for you, I'll see if I can actually find where I saw this again.

As for not accepting PayPal anymore, I think it's a good idea - honestly, despite what people say - Bitcoin is a good form of payment, because suppose someone decides to pay using Bitcoin and abuse your services - well, they can't "dispute" the BTC sent, so you still keep the money. So really, you're not losing out - they are.

Geekion

Verified Provider
i with not to use paypal but many customers have paypal accounts and maybe we will lose them

amuck-landowner