amuck-landowner

thread for buffalooed to investigate

Steven F

Verified Provider
For someone not well versed in LEB/LET, could you help me out a bit to understand your point?

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
I always kinda thought VPS Ace was owned by CC. I'm likely far off the mark but I just thought it was odd that all of a sudden they had a ton of frontpage ads (like 3+ at one time).

Francisco

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
You could have just sent him a PM... Just sayin'.

Never heard of VPSace. What makes you think they're owned/operated by CC? Just because they're operating out of Buffalo? Many hosts are, it's cheap.

Last edited by a moderator:

notFound

Don't take me seriously!
Verified Provider
The first post, god knows who wrote it, the second and third I'm pretty sure Liam didn't favour over others. The LEB queue is pretty long at the moment though, and the helpdesk is down so maybe they e-mailed Liam yesterday and that was the only offer he had. Possible I guess.

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
Proof of what Fran said.
The only reason it came off as odd to me is that back before it was announced that CC owns the place, the frontpage ads were 99%+ of the time sold out. VPSAce rolls out and within the first week lands 3 ad spots.

It could have just been a 'signon' bonus that Jon kicked in but I kinda think the same of ServerMania.

At this point i'm likely dabbing into crazy conspiracy theorist territory but given I was right all along about LE*? Who knows. Anyone know what "Matt's" last name is? There was that unknown 'Matthew B' fellow in CVPS' admin database and given the VPSAce's rep is also named Matt? Who knows.

Francisco

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
The only reason it came off as odd to me is that back before it was announced that CC owns the place, the frontpage ads were 99%+ of the time sold out. VPSAce rolls out and within the first week lands 3 ad spots.

It could have just been a 'signon' bonus that Jon kicked in but I kinda think the same of ServerMania.

At this point i'm likely dabbing into crazy conspiracy theorist territory but given I was right all along about LE*? Who knows. Anyone know what "Matt's" last name is? There was that unknown 'Matthew B' fellow in CVPS' admin database and given the VPSAce's rep is also named Matt? Who knows.

Francisco
Not to mention the first offer was posted by the mysterious unknown 'Stephanie' character. I've gotten good word that she was signing into the LEB helpdesk via a CC IP. Sure, could have been a VPN on their network, but either way, doesn't sit well with everything else considered.

Their service doesn't look like anything that'd interest me anyway. Just another cookie-cutter VPS provider competing on price in a location that is already full of other providers doing the same.

nunim

VPS Junkie
Am I the only one who's sick of seeing providers that only use CC locations? I'm not as much of a CC hater as some here but general their network is crap and they still don't support IPv6...  Maybe if they hadn't bought LET they could've spent the money for some IPv6 capable routers?

When I had a CVPS bday special in Atlanta, there was a 20ms latency difference between it and my RamNode, and the throughput was awful (although that could've been CVPS's overload servers).  The only time I had a good CC experience was when IPXCore first moved to Buffalo (something I bet they regret), and they still had Level 3 in the mix.

I'm still trying to find a Miami host that's got a halfway decent network...  Gotta love AT&T routing..

Also... Who the hell is VPSAce?

Seems like he was involved with cloud4web.com before, can't really find much/anything about him on the interwebz. 12 posts and he sprung for a WHT corp membership.

He's got some nice appliances though, wonder why he's moving, looks like they just bought it last year. Maybe to Buffalo :p

Naruto

CC could drop a lot of money to buy LEB.

Who else has money? VPS Ace.

Corporate Member on WHT. Ads on LEB.

All as a Newbie with 12 posts on WHT.

They obviously started well funded.

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/member.php?u=394169 old username is cloud4web.

Didn't find anything relating cloud4web.com to CC, but I did find Matt's last name.

http://isc.sans.edu/ipinfo.html?ip=172.245.208.0 Matt Barauski

This name also shows on their other domain http://whois.domaintools.com/vpsace.co

We're well aware that names can be faked, though.

Probably not too many Matt Barauski's out there. Let's Google it.

The unique name stands. He's not on any social networking sites.

You can easily rule out the non-network-related links as not being him.

How come this guy only has links about networking for his name?

No Facebook? Not even once?

Hmm his name shows New York and Florida addresses.

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider

Didn't find anything relating cloud4web.com to CC, but I did find Matt's last name.

This name also shows on their other domain http://whois.domaintools.com/vpsace.co

Coincides with the 'Matthew B' in the CVPS database.

Francisco

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
CVPS reseller perhaps?

That doesn't require to much money to start. Anyone traceroute an IP?
'Matthew B' is in CVPS' administrators table, not just the clients table. If it was in the clients table no one would care.

Francisco

Epidrive

Verified Provider

And the florida address was/is forsale: http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/2152-Osprey-Woods-Cir-Orlando-FL-32820/99691337_zpid/

Heres a vid of his 'house': http://www.youtube.com/#/watch?v=FFlOk-iEpSo&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DFFlOk-iEpSo

Assumably he's the one who bought it.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Oh, I looked at these cats a month or two back.  There is a story. :)

Hopefully, overnight I'll get some time to spill what I have.  Have some equipment down and have been dealing with that all day.  So once done, I'll see about it. 

Naruto

"We're not owned, operated or controlled by CC whatsoever. We just co-locate our equipment in their facility."

VPS Ace Support || Staff

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
I am back :)

Let us start with the whois data:

VPS Ace

2152 Osprey Woods Circle

Orlando, Florida 32820

United States

Administrative Contact:

Barauski, Matt  [email protected]

VPS Ace

2152 Osprey Woods Circle

Orlando, Florida 32820

United States

+1.8555877223

------

Matt Barauski?   That's a real unique/rare name.  So rare in fact, that I can only quickly locate ONE instance of that name online.  That bunny trail leads to Bethlehem, Pennsylvania.

Bethelehem is mighty interesting to me, since CVPS database has an administrator who clearly seems to reside in Wilkes-Barre.  Wilkes is 60 miles from Bethelehem and these are two places younger, say student/college age would go between.

CVPS admin link?  Quite possibly.

So Barauski, very likely is an alias or aka.  Almost certain of that.

---------

Back to the whois:

2152 Osprey Woods Circle

That property is owned by:

Niedojadlo Stephen Eugene

... and his wife/girlfriend

It was built in 2012.

No big news there, sort of. Until you realize that:

Stephen Niedojadio is a principal of two corporations in Canada:

Capuchina, Inc. (2010)

Net3 Inc. (2012)

Both share an address of:

11 Cellini Ave.
Hamilton, ON L8W 3

That address shows a 905 phone number listed to Richard Niedojadio.  Richard I am unsure of who he is --- if a brother of these two or if he's their father.

Net3 is the interesting one that gives up some useful info :)

CHRISTOPHER NIEDOJADIO

Does Christopher = Matt B?!?! Ehhh.... well... It is a mystery for now.

Does anyone remember the Servermania ads on LEB?

Kevin from ServerMania has sent in his first LowEndBox offer available in Buffalo New York and Toronto Canada.

see:http://www.lowendbox.com/blog/servermania-4month-512mb-openvz-vps-in-new-york-usa-toronto-canada/

KEVIN?  Who is Kevin :)?  Didn't we just get done playing that game?

ServerMania was previously known as B2Net Solutions, under which they were operating for 10 years and have undergone a rebranding. Their IP space is still registered as “B2Net Solutions” at this time and the company is legally registered in Ontario Canada.

Oh so Servermania = B2Net and 10 years in business :) But are they?

Whios:

Domain Name: B2NETSOLUTIONS.COM
Created on: 05-Jul-02
Expires on: 05-Jul-15
Last Updated on: 30-Jun-10

Registrant:
B2 Net Solutions Inc.
12 Yonge, Suite 2210
Toronto, Ontario M5E1Z9
Canada

Administrative Contact:
Blanchard, Kevin [email protected]
B2 Net Solutions Inc.
12 Yonge, Suite 2210
Toronto, Ontario M5E1Z9
Canada
+1.8666096447 Fax -- +1.9053588986

Kevin Blanchard?   Could that be the Kevin posting Servermania ads?  I hope so and not that other Kevin/Adam.

Now, how did we go from VPSACE (the topic at hand) to Servermania?  Tee-hee, who is paying for my drinks tonight?

Now most Christophers go by simply Chris:

Look:

http://ca.linkedin.com/pub/chris-niedojadlo/47/130/212

(this should connect all the dots and have folks going wow!)

Chris Niedojadlo
-

Ontario, Canada  Internet

Join LinkedIn and access Chris Niedojadlo’s full profile. It's free!

As a LinkedIn member, you'll join 225 million other professionals who are sharing connections, ideas, and opportunities.

• See who you and Chris Niedojadlo know in common
  • Get introduced to Chris Niedojadlo
  • Contact Chris Niedojadlo directly

View Chris's full profile

Chris Niedojadlo's Overview Current
  • Chief Operating Officer at Server Mania Inc.
  • President/CEO at Net3 Inc.
  • President/CEO at Aim2Game Inc.
Past
  • Business Development at Omnis Network
  • President/CEO at Carat Networks Inc.
  • President/CEO at Maximum Voice
Recommendations
1 person has recommended Chris

Connections
128 connections

Chris Niedojadlo's Summary

I have extensive experience in building online companies from scratch in order to achieve objectives with profitability and revenues, as well as awareness and positive brand imagery. I have established and managed a number of organizations having previously had limited marketplace knowledge and delivering many thousands of loyal clients and subsequently excellent levels of sales and turnover.

I pride myself on my ability to work with multidisciplinary teams, with particular expertise with online and social media marketing, integrating campaigns effectively. I am an open and progressive manager, and can be both hands-on and hands-off when managing or delegating tasks as required. 

I am customer-focused in my approach to my work, ensuring a high level of client satisfaction in all that I undertake, having taken personal responsibility for client-liaison within previous roles.

Chris Niedojadlo
-

Ontario, Canada  Internet

Join LinkedIn and access Chris Niedojadlo’s full profile. It's free!

As a LinkedIn member, you'll join 225 million other professionals who are sharing connections, ideas, and opportunities.

• See who you and Chris Niedojadlo know in common
  • Get introduced to Chris Niedojadlo
  • Contact Chris Niedojadlo directly

View Chris's full profile

Chris Niedojadlo's Overview Current
  • Chief Operating Officer at Server Mania Inc.
  • President/CEO at Net3 Inc.
  • President/CEO at Aim2Game Inc.
Past
  • Business Development at Omnis Network
  • President/CEO at Carat Networks Inc.
  • President/CEO at Maximum Voice
Recommendations
1 person has recommended Chris

Connections
128 connections

Chris Niedojadlo's Summary

I have extensive experience in building online companies from scratch in order to achieve objectives with profitability and revenues, as well as awareness and positive brand imagery. I have established and managed a number of organizations having previously had limited marketplace knowledge and delivering many thousands of loyal clients and subsequently excellent levels of sales and turnover.

I pride myself on my ability to work with multidisciplinary teams, with particular expertise with online and social media marketing, integrating campaigns effectively. I am an open and progressive manager, and can be both hands-on and hands-off when managing or delegating tasks as required. 

I am customer-focused in my approach to my work, ensuring a high level of client satisfaction in all that I undertake, having taken personal responsibility for client-liaison within previous roles.

Chris Niedojadlo's Experience

Chief Operating Officer Server Mania Inc.

May 2013 – Present (2 months) Toronto, ON

President/CEO Net3 Inc.

October 2012 – Present (9 months) Hamilton, ON

President/CEO Aim2Game Inc.

March 2012 – Present (1 year 4 months) Pickering, ON

•Founded and developed the organization from scratch, developing the brand, pricing and company proposition in order to attract and acquire over 1000 clients in under 6 months.
•Managed and developed the customer support team, ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction
•Advertised and marketed the company, building relationships with affiliate partners in order to gain brand awareness and incremental sales

Business Development Omnis Network

Privately Held; 11-50 employees; Computer Networking industry

September 2011 – October 2012 (1 year 2 months) Torrance, CA

•Managed business development for multiple web-hosting brands, including completing the acquisition of multiple web-hosting companies
•Managed and developed advertising campaigns in order to generate brand awareness
•Responded professionally to customer inquiries over the telephone, managing queries and resolving issues, resulting in additional sales levels.

President/CEO Carat Networks Inc.

December 2007 – September 2011 (3 years 10 months) Hamilton, Ontario

•Established and developed the company with an effective business strategy in order to deliver over 800 clients hosting services.
•Led a team of 3 professionals, providing training as required and ensuring their professional development

President/CEO Maximum Voice

January 2007 – January 2008 (1 year 1 month) Hamilton, Ontario

•Developed personal knowledge of the industry and marketplace in order to develop a successful business plan and successfully serve over 1500 customers from an initial base of 0
•Developed an extensive online marketing campaign focused on SEO and SEM

Chris Niedojadlo's Languages

• English  (Full professional proficiency)
  • Polish  (Limited working proficiency)

I thought LowendBox/LowendTalk/WebHostingTalk disallowed multiple accounts for the same folks/company?  These folks probably have at least a half dozen of them.

amuck-landowner