amuck-landowner

Turntable.fm/vpsBoard --- Who want's to be a DJ?

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Was wondering when folks might want to have a good old fashion evening/night of music around here?   Turntable.fm/vpsboard is a new thing Mann put in place.   I've been a listener on Turntable.fm for a while.   Interesting when I can find something eclectic and less modern noise.

Time to plan a mid week DJ throw down.  No genre, come as you are.  

Who wants to come listen and who wants to DJ?

Count MannDude in and I'll spin a few tracks.

TurnTable.FM/vpsBoard - This is worth posting although not very active. For those of you unaware what TurnTable.fm is, you can read more about it here: http://en.wikipedia....ki/Turntable.fm Unfortunately to join us you will need to have an American IP, so for those of you outside the USA, unless you've got a VPN with an American IP, you'll not be able to rock out with us. I'm very active on TurnTable.FM, so I will try to participate and be in the room as much as possible to spin some tunes with community members.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Someone hop up on stage with me so I can hear my own music. Only downside to this is when you DJ in a room and you're the only one up on stage, you're limited to 30 second samples. The room can hear what I play but I can't. Bummer.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
What!  That sucks....

Can always do the VPN or SSH tunnel to circumvent the wall of royalty paying control extortion.
This.

Couple folks on stage right now are not in the US. I suspect they're using a VPN unless they're imposters... :p

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Nah, doubt they'd confuse me with that, but have to keep them on their toes :)

We've had some interesting/funny avatars on vpsBoard, so bet a couple of people did double takes on folks.

johnlth93

Yap i am from Asia too and i proxy myself into it =P

Anyway it's interesting but i could only go with it on Weekends.

amuck-landowner