amuck-landowner

UK Based VPS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

uknova

Hello everybody, first post from me, Happy New year, and that.

I need a UK VPS. Has to be in the UK, with a UK IP.

Need it to download the BBC with get_iplayer. I'll likely set up a private proxy for myself as well. Have I mentioned the UK IP address? I travel abroad a lot, and it's murder trying to do stuff like internet banking from abroad. Especially on a smartphone. The BBC is blocking VPN's left, right, and centre. I gots my TV licence, I wants my entertainment.

So, the crirteria would be - Linux, cheap, UK based, hopefully they accept BTC.

I have plenty of VPSes, all over the world. All churning away, making money, but I am finding it hard to find reliable info on an actual UK based VPS. Some claim to be, but I really can't be sure. If I was starting a hosting business, the last place I would locate my servers would be the UK. Can anyone help?

Thanks a lot, folks.

Talk to you all soon.

qtechservers

Did you manage to find a host in UK? As far as I know, most of the UK based hosting companies won't allow you to setup a private proxy. Perhaps you can check one of the hosting review sites where all reliable UK based hosting providers are listed along with the server features they allow.

marythomas

If you’re searching for best VPS in UK to host your website which is affordable, rich with features, innovative and provides world-class performance statistics, there’s no question that SiteGround and Serverwala is the right choice.

LLHOST

If you’re searching for best VPS in UK to host your website which is affordable, rich with features, innovative and provides world-class performance statistics, there’s no question that SiteGround and Serverwala is the right choice.
What kind of customer and technical support do you offer? Online, phone, email, etc.?

Jack134

Before choosing a hosting plan or provider, I would advise you to conduct extensive research. Look for the most dependable and reputable hosting provider who can truly deliver the services that are most suited to your hosting needs through internet reviews and forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
amuck-landowner