amuck-landowner

update on $1 per year vps idea (32MB Club)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
They're not protecting him so much as they are trying their hardest not to over-censor.  Oh believe me, he's annoying them just as much as he is us - the mods are simply showing admirable restraint in any actual censorship as it would really serve no purpose - the kid "cannot be wrong", and will simply ignore any evidence, replies, and logic that do not coincide with his narrow view.  Really it's only a matter of time - several of the kid's threads have been locked already due to the drama he causes;  at some point it's possible someone will have finally had enough and remove him.

In the meantime - I applaud that his latest "offer" was removed.  It does make me feel much better to know that the community isn't giving him the same validation as people that are actually taking their jobs seriously, and don't want to be even compared by association to his... mess.

mojeda

In the meantime - I applaud that his latest "offer" was removed.  It does make me feel much better to know that the community isn't giving him the same validation as people that are actually taking their jobs seriously, and don't want to be even compared by association to his... mess.

Huh?

Mun

Never Forget
If someone is incapable of taking reasonable criticism and applying it to their life and actions then their is no "help" for them. At that point simply closing all their threads, no matter how much I hate you ass holes for it, is the best solution. It will be the same argument over and over and over again and no head way will ever be made.

Either way ban, or closing threads like no tomorrow seems like the only option that is reasonable for this individual.

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
Hmm...that's odd.  When a checked that section a little while ago the thread wasn't there anymore (hidden, maybe?).  Oh well.

If someone is incapable of taking reasonable criticism and applying it to their life and actions then their is no "help" for them. At that point simply closing all their threads, no matter how much I hate you ass holes for it, is the best solution. It will be the same argument over and over and over again and no head way will ever be made.

Either way ban, or closing threads like no tomorrow seems like the only option that is reasonable for this individual.

That's one hell of a quick turnaround on opinion.  I guess you're part of the 'butt buddy' club now, to use your charming phrase?

raindog308

vpsBoard Premium Member
Please close this thread.

As this has been discussed to death.
Not really.  Here is the BASIC source code for this thread:

Code:
10 mtwiscool: "I am preparing to jump over a cliff and am sure I can fly."
20 someone else: "You can't fly."
30 someone else: "This is a bad idea."
40 someone else with long industry experience: "Don't do it.  It won't work."
50 someone else: "Here is a detailed analysis of why your flying machine won't work."
60 mtwiscool: "I will now ignore 90% of that advice and respond to one random sentence."
70 GOTO 10

AMDbuilder

Verified Provider
Ok, I've been watching this trainwreck long enough.  He has finally made a good request for this thread to be closed,  why not actually do what he can't and read?

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.  Let's let this horse (No offense directed at our favorite Pony team) die.

...On second thought doing that would end a great source of entertainment...

Mun

Never Forget
Hmm...that's odd.  When a checked that section a little while ago the thread wasn't there anymore (hidden, maybe?).  Oh well.

That's one hell of a quick turnaround on opinion.  I guess you're part of the 'butt buddy' club now, to use your charming phrase?
Or sadly to my up most dismay, "There is no help for this wee lad, no matter how high his IQ is."

Mun

Amitz

Ok, I've been watching this trainwreck long enough.  He has finally made a good request for this thread to be closed,  why not actually do what he can't and read?

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.  Let's let this horse (No offense directed at our favorite Pony team) die.

...On second thought doing that would end a great source of entertainment...
He will just open a new one with his most recent brainfart update. Closing this thread is useless. ;)

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
If this is having to be said every other page then maybe a solution be put in place.

A chunk of your community is tired of this guy's posts and his crap here, yet you guys seem to be babying him.

I'm not trying to be rude to anyone but why should we have to put up with his crap, if he is participating in this community. If he doesn't like it here he should not be here. People in this thread are talking like they are because it is justified. People have tried to help him and he refuses to listen so he will be treated the way he is.
His threads remind me too much of GVH's. Both lads would do much better looking for peer acceptance in real life and getting a social / peer group offline.  Folks around here run businesses / are providers mainly.  So the scathing criticism of 32mb.club is well based and accurate for the most part.

I told them (mtwiscool and GVH-Jonny) both they should become friends / partners / work together.

TL;DR is no one here gives a fnck about said micro business and offering more input.  Color-by-numbers learning is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
amuck-landowner