amuck-landowner

Video Games Thread o' Doom

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
So lets face it.

I'm pretty sure some/most of us play video games.  Some of us have been playing for a long time, others started recently.  Anywho...

What games are you working on right now?  What are you go-to games?  

As for me, right now I'm really digging Insurgency and Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.  At odd times I still play Homeworld 2 and the odd rounds of StarCraft (keeping true to my heritage!)

So what are you working on? 

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Don't play much games, but I do occasionally play GTA5 with a buddy of mine who works a similarly awful work schedule. I just got the new Call of Duty today to do the same as well. I used to play the previous one with some regularity but stopped when one day I logged in and my rank had returned to 0. Was never super high to begin with, maybe 40-45 but I didn't want to start fresh and quit playing.

EDIT: I used to play the shit out of Quake 1 though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
League Of Legends all the way!
God dammit. This reset has been the most brutal thing. I've never experienced so many legit feeders & trolls in my placement matches before.

I'm going to play league till I get gold just for the end of season rewards then likely run off to play Heroes of the Storm.

Francisco

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
CS:GO eats up my free time.
What rank?  

BF3/Titanfall
Oh man I used to be big into Titanfall and BF3...  So goooood

Oh snap!!!

INSURGENCY!!!!!!!!
Such a good game!!!  I mostly just play the Co-Op maps but I do play the PVP every once in a while.

America's Army!  I didn't think I would find another AA player on here.  It's pretty darn good for a free game.
Yeah I used to play AA hardcore back when it first came out.  Was part of the 11st Division "clan" or whatnot. 

Heroes of The Storm is fun. I can't wait to play it again.
I need to get into the beta... 

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Yeah, I don't game that much and just like games that I can pick up and drop with ease:

mH2d2OS.png

Last edited by a moderator:

KuJoe

Verified Provider
What rank?  

I need to get into the beta... 
No clue what my rank is in CS:GO. I mostly play against bots offline and friends in private games.

I just checked my Battle.net and realized I got into the closed beta for HOTS (Blizzard needs to work on their notifications a little bit)! I'd played it last year when I was in Florida because we were staying with my wife's sister who's husband used to work at Blizzard and was in the very early alpha. :)

amuck-landowner