amuck-landowner

VPN service / provider recommendations

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Have the need for several VPN accounts.

Emphasis on true and tried providers with good track record and established business. 

Interest in privacy, lack of logging and multiple locations with a big enough IP pool.

Anyone recommend companies that qualify that you have used / are using?

Virtovo

Verified Provider
Have the need for several VPN accounts.

Emphasis on true and tried providers with good track record and established business. 

Interest in privacy, lack of logging and multiple locations with a big enough IP pool.

Anyone recommend companies that qualify that you have used / are using?
Currently using private internet access and couldn't be happier. 7 US locations, 7 European locations + Hong Kong

notFound

Don't take me seriously!
Verified Provider
EarthVPN probably are one of your best bets if you want lots of locations.

VPN.SH is decent too, Liam's a decent bloke and I'm sure he runs a good show although I haven't tried it.

EarthVPN

Thanks for the mentioning.

@drmike We can definitely help.We can also provide you white label vpn setup with API,whmcs module,vpn client software for windows and mac os etc if you need.Please contact me via pm or send a mail to our sales department for further information.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
@drmike Why you no setup your vpn server yourself? :p It'll be cheaper.
I've said this myself in the past to others :)

This need isn't for me and I am not interested in hand holding/providing services.  Just lending a hand to a friend.

SrsX

Banned
I believe the company I am thinking of is called OrangeWebsite - grab a VPS with them in iceland, they only require a email address and a password to sign up, talk about privacy :).

Been using their machines for many months now, expensive but high-quality and very privacy friendly.

PatrickU

Hey Mike,

Hope you're doing well. Just thought I'd chime in, if I may help. you can check my YouTube channel where I do VPN reviews of various companies (it's relatively new channel and I plan to push more reviews as much faster as I can) or can check the blog as well for in-depth reviews and tutorials.

Apart from that, as others have mentioned.There are few nice VPN providers like Earthlink, Express VPN, StrongVPN, PureVPN and a few others. I do plan to slowly pick up all and do video as well as written reviews for that but it may take some time haha. You can sub to my YT channel optionally to receive update of new videos.

If you have any questions or doubts, feel free to ask and I'd try my best to answer them. :)

PatrickU

Agree with Nathan. However, most providers these days would at least keeps logs about when you connected from where, etc in order to comply with law. They may not keep browsing history (like PureVPN) but I believe after what happened with HMA case, any serious and big providers would at least keep the basic connection logs.

So unless you're doing something fishy, it should be no problem with most of the providers.

-Patrick.

beast_harry

@drmike This one promises not to keep logs and provide privacy online: http://faceless.me/ 

I've been using premium version of it for already 3 months with the unlimited traffic and speed. And I can say that I'm absolutely satisfied :D 

but as I know a free version is also available.

amuck-landowner