amuck-landowner

VPN.sh - 50GB vpsBoard special - 13 locations - $2.79/m OR $21/y

VPN.SH

Hey vpsBoard!

At VPN.sh we have a special offer for vpsBoard! Get a VPN in 13 locations with access to PPTP, L2TP and OpenVPN.

Get your VPN for just

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: wdq

VPN.SH

You have 1 month, 6 month, and 12 month signup possibilities.  How about adding 3 months?
Apologies, thought this was enabled. Slightly larger savings for each payment cycle, so semi-annually = slighter less than 2x quarterly etc.

Hope this helps :).

willie

Payment methods shown on the order page include Paypal, Google Checkout, and "Debit card" (I guess that means Stripe).   But your post mentions credit cards are accepted via Stripe.  Some clarification would be helpful.

VPN.SH

Payment methods shown on the order page include Paypal, Google Checkout, and "Debit card" (I guess that means Stripe).   But your post mentions credit cards are accepted via Stripe.  Some clarification would be helpful.
Yes, that option is Stripe :), not mentioned as the majority of our users simply want to know whether they can use their card and Stripe has no meaning to them. Most popular debit and credit cards are accepted, as per usual with Stripe.

wdq

Quade
I signed up for VPN.sh several months ago back when they only had their first Chicago location. They've been a great provider ever since. 

willie

Yes, that option is Stripe :), not mentioned as the majority of our users simply want to know whether they can use their card and Stripe has no meaning to them. Most popular debit and credit cards are accepted, as per usual with Stripe.
OK.  At least here in the US, debit cards are processed a bit differently from credit cards, and if the button says "debit card", people will tend to read it as "debit card only--credit cards not accepted".  So you might want to update that.

VPN.SH

I did sign up and the service is solid :D THX!
Thanks for the comment :).

I signed up for VPN.sh several months ago back when they only had their first Chicago location. They've been a great provider ever since. 
Thanks!

OK.  At least here in the US, debit cards are processed a bit differently from credit cards, and if the button says "debit card", people will tend to read it as "debit card only--credit cards not accepted".  So you might want to update that.
Yeah, this was realised upon adding card usage, and we just forgot to rename the payment gateway. It's been changed now though :), thanks for the heads up though.

amuck-landowner