amuck-landowner

VPN.sh - $7/year - 100GB - 17 Locations

VPN.SH

Hey vpsBoard!

At VPN.sh we're throwing a deal now rather than on Black Friday. All of our clients will get a nice surprise on Black Friday instead, meaning to get hold of the surprise, you need to be a client with us before Black Friday (29th November)! Get a VPN in 17 locations with access to PPTP, L2TP and OpenVPN.

This is great for streaming, and for having access to a variety of locations for a great price.

Get your VPN for just £4.32/year ($7) - Order Link

All accounts come with 100GB bandwidth per month and this is shared across all locations, so you can use any of the locations, we don't believe in limiting to just one! You can also use up to 3 concurrent sessions meaning that you can use your VPN simultaneously on multiple devices to ensure maximum security wherever you are.

Our locations are as follows:

• USA x5 (Chicago, Florida, Indiana, Los Angeles, New Jersey)
  • Germany x2 (Frankfurt and Dusseldorf)
  • UK
  • Canada
  • Switzerland
  • Estonia
  • Iceland
  • Italy
  • Netherlands
  • Moldova
  • New Zealand
  • Singapore
Payment Methods: PayPal/Debit or Credit Card (Stripe)/Bitcoin (*)

£4.32/year (Converts to $7) - Order Link
Promotion Code: NOV2013VPSBOARD

Thanks, and enjoy!

Visit our Website

Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

---

NOTE: All of our clients get access to all of our locations, regardless of when you sign up. So if you sign up today, you'll also get access to all of our future locations as and when they are added. We cannot guarantee this offer will remain in place for long though, so if there are locations you are interested in that we do not have, drop us a line and we'll be able to let you know whether or not it's likely to be added soon, so that you can still get this pricing. Conversion rates as of 22nd November 2013 is £4.32 GBP == $7 USD

*Bitcoin payments are currently unavailable due to an issue with our wallet provider - we're likely to be ready for Bitcoin payments again within the next few days

Raymii

I would like to see a tutorial or background article about the software stack you are using. I know from previous contact it is Radius, but more than that? How do you do the bandwith accounting and such?

DragonDF

I contract his service for a few months. How I did not use it (my fault), I asked to temporary stop the service.
But VPN.sh is really good. And its prices are very competitive.

Good luck in your thread.

budi1413

Well their multi location vpn server and low price attracting me to purchase even i have my own vpn server. For anything serious i will use my own, but for streaming etc i'm using vpn.sh.

VPN.SH

Thank you very much for your kind words @HalfEatenPie, @DragonDF, @HostUS-Alexander and @jarland.

@Raymii, we might publish something on this at some point :), I'll drop you a PM if we do!

VPN.SH

Did we miss the black friday deal? Did it happen?
A couple of internal issues have put a small delay on what we were putting out on Black Friday - we're hoping to have this all sorted and sent out within the next day or two. If you're a client of ours, keep your eyes out on your email, and we'll hopefully have something sent out very soon! Apologies for the delay, but it'll be worth it!

Thanks,

Liam

amuck-landowner