amuck-landowner

VPN.sh Launching New VPN brand FixedRoute

RLT

Isn't 807 a latency issue between the user and the vpn? Either that or the vpn is at capacity.

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
Natives are restless over there ---> http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/22638/vpn-sh-not-well/p5

Is VPN.sh going to clean things up and get running right or what?

At least "their" email seems to be working OK so they were able to send out a couple of advertising emails this month with an unsubscribe link that didn't work.  Reminds me of Fapozi, spam for new sales while ignoring long existing problems.

Last edited by a moderator:

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
At least "their" email seems to be working OK so they were able to send out a couple of advertising emails this month with an unsubscribe link that didn't work.  Reminds me of Fapozi, spam for new sales while ignoring long existing problems.

There's far too much of this marketing to new customers and remarketing to customers lost.

In this industry, where folks are running companies with mass outages and often week delays in support matters, you have to be a pretty big a--hole to go dinging those former customers with email spam.  I call it spam because most of these companies don't even adhere to unsubscribe requests and are insane in that they have pissed customers who bailed and were loud about it in ticketing, yet the remarketing to them.  Stupid, unsubscribe folks you empty tits.

It's no big secret GENIUSES why customers flee low cost companies like this.  It wasn't because of your insane unbeatable prices.  No, rather, it was your inability to deliver product and to provide support as expected.  The insane part, companies like this beat themselves.  Guys simply too out of their league to run such or they just don't give a flying f---.  

Fantastic Support

Our support is available at any time, and we aim to resolve any issues you may have. We want you to love your VPN as much as we do, and our support contributes to that experience.
^---- (from vpn.sh website)

More of the same old snake oil sales shit.  Get some f--king integrity already mate and cut the posture and podium speeches --- "We'll fix it soon, coming soon, new stuff, faster, better, cheaper" ... instead get a clue, quit ripping folks even if for $14 or $8 or whatever the latest price crumbling is to rope-a-dope in is.

Meh, and don't get me started on the other low cost VPS services that are buyer beware - no support, community support, etc.   As if the community all has root access to the node to fix things for the other customers or something.

Only in the sLowEnd....

Last edited by a moderator:
amuck-landowner