amuck-landowner

VPS Ace another emergency migration to NL

peterw

Today I received following email:

Hello,

This message is to notify you in the next 24 hours, we will be preforming an emergency migration
which will require us to move your VPS container from Siauliai, Lithuania to Alblasserdam, Netherlands
due to our vendor not being able to province us with additional IP IPv4 space.

We greatly apologize for any inconvenience, and ask if you have any questions, please let us know.

Best Regards,

VPS Ace Support
[email protected]
What a cheap excuse to move to NL. I have the feeling that NL is the next Buffalo of europe.

fisle

*Breathes heavily* The english is strong with this one

Seriously, is it just me or are these announcements that providers are sending out getting worse day by day?

Patrick

INIZ.COM
Verified Provider
Seems more like Baltic Servers took over Santrexs ranges, quickly gave out IPs to gain some customers and now stopped providing more large blocks or increased IP prices

wlanboy

Content Contributer
Seriously, is it just me or are these announcements that providers are sending out getting worse day by day?
Yup the last weeks were full of "we sold our customers" or "we close locations*"

*the location which was the only reason our customers were choosing us.

Reactions: scv

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
What?  I thought there weren't any IP shortages and we shouldn't stomp on people like in Buffalo getting bogus mass allocations?

VPSAce like many Buffalo affiliated companies can't afford to do business with lowend money in many places.

mcmyhost

It really depends om which facility in NL. There are good and bad ones.

Not sure why Baltic Servers would cut VPSAce's  IP flow.

amuck-landowner