amuck-landowner

VPS Request for a P2H Site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

makan

Okay. Nice. I am looking through it right now. Lets teach you a lesson about life.

Yes, I am the owner Makan D. I am no big corporate company nor am I endorsed in any big schemes. Just a small thing I like to do as a hobby and past time with my friends. Both of those IP addresses you states were wrong for number 1. Also it is not Ronsor, Incorporated. It is simply Ronsor INC. Nothing to do with Incorporating or anything to do around that.

Going on. Claiming? Since when did he claim. It is simply called a name. Why now you though that everything has to be big and business? No? Okay now let's get this clear, it is a kid? And you would know that how? The information you gave now doesn't explain anything. Yes that is his domain. You did realize that he is no big company selling VPS? He is just a small little one person, using his own dedicated server and giving out parts of it to others. Youwikiz.com is the domain I gave to him a while back, maybe around 1 or 2 months ago so he can use it because I didn't need it after that. Yes I know it provides invalid WHOIS data. Okay? Since when did that have anything to do with the (false) "case"?

Am I the only person that is not blind? "Ronsor" clearly states at the end, "FIXED (EDIT)." And then you are telling me he didn't? Umm... I don't know anything about that now. Website is not using KLOXO, but it was going to, but then I decided not to. Sentora is made by the developers of ZPanel. You did realize that ZPanel was dropped right? Can't that explain the vulnerability?

None of those IP's as I said were right. So deal with it.

No? I am Makan and Ronsor is ronsor. You can actually find Ronsor on different forums if you can search him up. I am not stupid. If I had the VPS to sponsor, I would sponsor them under my own name. Not a chat site. Also I wouldn't create another account, domain, website, so I can sponsor myself VPS. We have the same writing style? You could have the same writing style and I can simply say 'You are just a copy of the other 4 thousand accounts out there." Get the point?

Not finding anything to do with the case here...

OfficialGearClan.com was also a domain I gave to my friend by the name of Informas. If you do some digging which you clearly didn't. Also Airbrowser is owned by another friend of mine called Chris, but he is not a close friend, just someone I met on a Forum. I don't know if Chris or Informas have anything to do with each other. Virus has nothing to do with me right now, report it to Chris god damn it.

Running on this page I find everything I explained before. My name is Makan, Chris is a forum friend.

Oooh! You can read! Congrats! Oh wait, Immature kids? And you know that just by reading some chat logs? Okay cool. I understand. You think everything everywhere has to be formal. Interesting.

Seeing upon what you just did didn't really prove anything. Also by the way, please simply say something polite or positive otherwise then just don't say anything. Don't like me? Don't say a single word to me. Want to ruin my reputation? Well good for you. I might be able to do as hard on it as you can. Please sir RTGHM, don't put everyone down. Say something positive in life. 

Thank you for reading my long text. Well paragraph.

makan

I'm sorry, you just made me burst out in laughing. You're mad at the PDF I released,and you just proved your immature with that reply. In-case you delete it I screenshotted it.

Now let me tell you something, you're looking for sponsors and now I can assure you with that response you made, instead of taking it up in a mature way, you acted immature, therefore I honestly believe there is a 0.00000001% chance you'll get a actual sponsor.

Image:

AeuolPG.png
Your making my burst in laughs as you can't control yourself. Since when did I say I was mad smart one? I simply said that nothing is shitty, also I proved your PDF wrong in another post. You believe I can't? But I will try is what that matters. I really don't care single shits to what you say. Deal with it, life isn't fair.

RTGHM

Okay. Nice. I am looking through it right now. Lets teach you a lesson about life.

Yes, I am the owner Makan D. I am no big corporate company nor am I endorsed in any big schemes. Just a small thing I like to do as a hobby and past time with my friends. Both of those IP addresses you states were wrong for number 1. Also it is not Ronsor, Incorporated. It is simply Ronsor INC. Nothing to do with Incorporating or anything to do around that.

Going on. Claiming? Since when did he claim. It is simply called a name. Why now you though that everything has to be big and business? No? Okay now let's get this clear, it is a kid? And you would know that how? The information you gave now doesn't explain anything. Yes that is his domain. You did realize that he is no big company selling VPS? He is just a small little one person, using his own dedicated server and giving out parts of it to others. Youwikiz.com is the domain I gave to him a while back, maybe around 1 or 2 months ago so he can use it because I didn't need it after that. Yes I know it provides invalid WHOIS data. Okay? Since when did that have anything to do with the (false) "case"?

Am I the only person that is not blind? "Ronsor" clearly states at the end, "FIXED (EDIT)." And then you are telling me he didn't? Umm... I don't know anything about that now. Website is not using KLOXO, but it was going to, but then I decided not to. Sentora is made by the developers of ZPanel. You did realize that ZPanel was dropped right? Can't that explain the vulnerability?

None of those IP's as I said were right. So deal with it.

No? I am Makan and Ronsor is ronsor. You can actually find Ronsor on different forums if you can search him up. I am not stupid. If I had the VPS to sponsor, I would sponsor them under my own name. Not a chat site. Also I wouldn't create another account, domain, website, so I can sponsor myself VPS. We have the same writing style? You could have the same writing style and I can simply say 'You are just a copy of the other 4 thousand accounts out there." Get the point?

Not finding anything to do with the case here...

OfficialGearClan.com was also a domain I gave to my friend by the name of Informas. If you do some digging which you clearly didn't. Also Airbrowser is owned by another friend of mine called Chris, but he is not a close friend, just someone I met on a Forum. I don't know if Chris or Informas have anything to do with each other. Virus has nothing to do with me right now, report it to Chris god damn it.

Running on this page I find everything I explained before. My name is Makan, Chris is a forum friend.

Oooh! You can read! Congrats! Oh wait, Immature kids? And you know that just by reading some chat logs? Okay cool. I understand. You think everything everywhere has to be formal. Interesting.

Seeing upon what you just did didn't really prove anything. Also by the way, please simply say something polite or positive otherwise then just don't say anything. Don't like me? Don't say a single word to me. Want to ruin my reputation? Well good for you. I might be able to do as hard on it as you can. Please sir RTGHM, don't put everyone down. Say something positive in life. 

Thank you for reading my long text. Well paragraph.

I stopped reading after "let me teach you a lesson"

By saying "Ronsor, Inc" it automatically implies it's a INCOPERATED, LEGALLY REGISTERED company. It's not.

Regardless, you just keep helping prove how immature you are. Keep on "teaching" me these "lessons" man, I made my popcorn already, pictures coming soon.

makan

I stopped reading after "let me teach you a lesson"

By saying "Ronsor, Inc" it automatically implies it's a INCOPERATED, LEGALLY REGISTERED company. It's not.

Regardless, you just keep helping prove how immature you are. Keep on "teaching" me these "lessons" man, I made my popcorn already, pictures coming soon.
Just you know what. Whatever to you. Say loads of anything you want, I don't really care. I proved in that how most of your information is wrong. Have a great day.

RTGHM

Just you know what. Whatever to you. Say loads of anything you want, I don't really care. I proved in that how most of your information is wrong. Have a great day.

Actually you just proved them all... but OKAY.

You're a kid, let's face the music. You're right next to mtwiscool, that's the fact of this discussion. You're apart of the NPT (remove the T, add the I - yes, it's a inside joke).

Stop trying to "teach me a lesson" when you haven't even learned them yourself.

I don't need to say anymore.

RTGHM

Last edited by a moderator:

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
. Yes I know it provides invalid WHOIS data. Okay?
No, it's not OK because #1 it's a violation of ICANN rules and #2 using fake WHOIS isn't the brightest  thing to do if you have a "business" because it could lead to the domain being suspended or even deleted.  If you want to hide your identity or address (which you shouldn't if you're running a "business") then use private WHOIS.

RTGHM

No, it's not OK because #1 it's a violation of ICANN rules and #2 using fake WHOIS isn't the brightest  thing to do if you have a "business" because it could lead to the domain being suspended or even deleted.  If you want to hide your identity or address (which you shouldn't if you're running a "business") then use private WHOIS.
Shucks, a few complaints just got sent to ICANN about the invalid whois........

RTGHM

After lame threats from Ronsor, Makan banned my spam accounts, shucks.

WtJicH6.png

Seriously though, if you want me to continue keep the shoutbox, if you're fine without me spamming you, then get rid of it. That simple.

Kayaba Akihiko

WtJicH6.png

Seriously though, if you want me to continue keep the shoutbox, if you're fine without me spamming you, then get rid of it. That simple.
That wasn't very mature of you to do that...

Let him be the delusional fool he is, he'll get into trouble with someone eventually.

makan

WtJicH6.png

Does it look like I care? You can spam. Not like it will destroy us. It is a SHOUTBOX. You don't get anything out of it. Instead of trying to ruin me, go outside, get some friends and have coffee or something. Idk where you live :/ . But anyways, whatevera....

RTGHM

Does it look like I care? You can spam. Not like it will destroy us. It is a SHOUTBOX. You don't get anything out of it. Instead of trying to ruin me, go outside, get some friends and have coffee or something. Idk where you live :/ . But anyways, whatevera....
It was just a POC showing you javascript != security.

Maybe you should get out of your moms basement, get a job, and make some money instead of begging for free stuff.

makan

It was just a POC showing you javascript != security.

Maybe you should get out of your moms basement, get a job, and make some money instead of begging for free stuff.
Not begging. Not in my mom's basement, got a job.

But thanks for the suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
amuck-landowner