amuck-landowner

vpsBoard community gameserver...

atho

blergh

Verified Provider
Quake 1?

I'd be down, I grew up on Quake. My father used to kick my ass as a kid in Quake 1. Over the summer I installed it on Dos Box and played through all the worlds again, was so fun and nostalgic.
Sure, get any modern qw-client like ezquake and frag away, i think i still have my config (12y+!) around here somewhere.

Unreal Tournament. There is no other MPG.
I used to love UG, maybe you should look at nexuiz classic, it's awesome!

Last edited by a moderator:

Tux

DigitialOcean? lel
I just happen to know quite a bit about administering Minecraft servers. I'll be up for setting it up. As for administration, I leave that for other people as I have a little bit too much already on my plate.

If we're going to do game servers, looks like we're going to run into DediBoard soon :p

Kadar

Verified Provider
I would be willing to buy star bound to play with you guys it looks pretty good but I don't like playing games with random strangers normally

jarland

The ocean is digital
I think we got rid of it a bit back.  Don't recall exactly why though.  I kinda moved to the other side of the world and network wasn't really the best for me.  
I think it got forgotten, and the MC server stopped listening at some point. I still have this 8GB RAM KVM in my Catalyst SolusVM.

5n1p

I only liked Enemy Territory but haven't played in a year or so, now I see Day of Defeat it looks nice, when I get time will try it out. 

Newer multiplayer games I never liked. 

amuck-landowner