amuck-landowner

VPSBoard Suggestion: Other Offers

shovenose

Verified Provider
I'm wondering if there could be an Other Offers category within the Other Offers category for other offers, like Email Hosting.

SeriesN

Verified Provider
I don't really think it will be nice idea to use so many subforum for a small board. I think all the mini offers can get straight into other section. I mean be realistic, how many VPSb provider offers Jira and confluense hosting :p ?

DalComp

I don't really think it will be nice idea to use so many subforum for a small board. I think all the mini offers can get straight into other section. I mean be realistic, how many VPSb provider offers Jira and confluense hosting :p ?
Then pool them into one subforum, like "Anything Else" which basically for anything not already have it's own place?

Last edited by a moderator:

SeriesN

Verified Provider
Well in one sense, anything besides vps offer should go into other section. This is afte rall VPSboard not HostingBoard. :p

shovenose

Verified Provider
I want to offer Email Hosting... I also have another site that has a software product I want to offer. Of course it's related to VPS/hosting.

shovenose

Verified Provider
Rackspace Email actually. But I offer some features Rackspace doesn't. But that's not relevant.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
I'll think about it, but I don't really want to add any more small sub-forums for services that aren't heavily sold, because I don't want a full page of listings that are just two or three providers are offering.

Now, an employment sub-forum will likely happen.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Wonder why :p
I've got an interview this week. And because the vast majority of the people here are LETers, and I don't want to work in the low-end market, I won't be soliciting myself here.

In all honesty, I'm thinking I may just get a job in a local factory so I can go enjoy an honest day of actual work. Sitting on my ass all day and answering poorly written support tickets is just depressing. But it's what I know best! :(

SeriesN

Verified Provider
I've got an interview this week. And because the vast majority of the people here are LETers, and I don't want to work in the low-end market, I won't be soliciting myself here.

In all honesty, I'm thinking I may just get a job in a local factory so I can go enjoy an honest day of actual work. Sitting on my ass all day and answering poorly written support tickets is just depressing. But it's what I know best! :(
No need to get serious. I was joking man.

amuck-landowner